Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't remember him saying Tannehill is the 5th best player in that draft either...apparently.

Ooooooh god how could I forget that nugget of information. Geesh well let's start the gold jacket measurements if he's the fifth best player in the draft that didn't go #5

Which is gonna happen first, Joan Rivers is gonna croak or Jbuttsurfer is going to brew his 95th batch of beer?

Oooops. Never mind.

Bad form really. All the way around. I actually BREW beer, but as far as I can tell you're just a drunk who hangs out on brewing forum.

Edit: Changed my sig line so those of you obsessed with me can have more updated information. The count was right but the date was wrong.

Someone sounds jealous.

Damn right. I want to be able to buy some weed legally.

My favorite picture ever

replacement-refs-green-bay-seattle.jpg

Bla bla.

Anyway, lets kick this up! I see Lacy making this a different ballgame...

That's gotta be demoralizing for GB fans. I mean, there's losing and then there's whatever the **** that was.

I noticed Seattle's stepping up their zone-read game by throwing some triple option in there. Harvin's going to be a good fantasy option this year if he can avoid being killed.

That's gotta be demoralizing for GB fans. I mean, there's losing and then there's whatever the **** that was.

I noticed Seattle's stepping up their zone-read game by throwing some triple option in there. Harvin's going to be a good fantasy option this year if he can avoid being killed.

You're welcome.

Sincerely,

Oregon Ducks

Back