Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What gets me is Green Bay knows where their weaknesses are and they fail to fix them, not that it would have mattered last night. I was really hoping for a good game not a yawner. I can't wait for Seattle to play someone worthwhile. Who knows, the way Collinsworth kept comparing them to the '85 Bears there's no stopping them!

Pretty sure the dolphins could have beat Seattle last night.

See this is funny, because no matter how much trash you talk, at this point in time, both The Pats* and the Syringehawks are known cheaters, who both lost the last time they played the Fins.

If the Fins are as bad as you make them out to be, you should be severely ashamed.

What I find hilarious is that these two wins somehow validate your mediocre team.

Look look the fins beat the pats and hawks. One of them two years ago. Yea bust out the high fives and chest bumping dolphins are back baby.

What? They finished under .500 aw sad day.

What I find hilarious is that these two wins somehow validate your mediocre team.

Look look the fins beat the pats and hawks. One of them two years ago. Yea bust out the high fives and chest bumping dolphins are back baby.

What? They finished under .500 aw sad day.

No, they just punctuate how ignorant you and your Pat fan cronies are for being so disrespectful about the Dolphins.

Banner score:
Division Championships:
Syringehawks: 8
Dolphins: 13

Conference Championships:
Syringehawks: 2
Dolphins: 5

Superbowl Championships
Syringehawks: 1
Dolphins 3

Total Banner count:
Syringehawks: 11
Dolphins: 21

Relevant facts right here fellas :D

Not really since three of the Dolphins Conference titles and two superbowl titles were before Seattle even had a team. Derka Der!

Um... Not that I _want_ to support JBay or Fins...

But even discounting those 5, the score's still 16-11 in favor of the Fish, inn't it?

I mean, I'm no math major...

Um... Not that I _want_ to support JBay or Fins...

But even discounting those 5, the score's still 16-11 in favor of the Fish, inn't it?

I mean, I'm no math major...

Lets count that five banner difference to playing in the most inept division in the history of sports. NE may be the worst team of all time.

Banner score:
Division Championships:
Syringehawks: 8
Dolphins: 13

Conference Championships:
Syringehawks: 2
Dolphins: 5

Superbowl Championships
Syringehawks: 1
Dolphins 3

Total Banner count:
Syringehawks: 11
Dolphins: 21

How many of those "banners" were you alive for? You're bringing up ancient history here. Come on man....

No no broseph those totally mean something today. I mean shoot they beat the hawks one season and the pats the next and 50 years ago the dolphins were a good team. You know what that means?

They are already putting the dolphins on this years lombardi

The Dolphins absolutely blow.

Can we all just move on now?

How the fck are we wasting this much time on a shtty team like Miami??

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

This thread really needs a depressed middle-aged Bills fan. That would be so much fun......

Abso-freakin-lutely... He could tell us all his Kiko Alonso stories, and we could tell him why a dollar bill is better than a Buffalo Bill.

Good times...

The Dolphins absolutely blow.

Can we all just move on now?

How the fck are we wasting this much time on a shtty team like Miami??

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Topic of your post?

Good luck with the OL rebuild.
brady-hurt.jpg

You keep going back to 2008. Fins fans always do. For crying out loud - the fish needed the help of Bernard effing Pollard to pull off what they did that year. The Pats were an 11 win team, and lost a tie-breaker to the fish, behind a backup QB who hadn't started a game since before he could get into rated R movies without adult supervision. If it wasn't for Pollard's hit on Brady, do you honestly think that season would have come down to a tiebreaker?

Congrats - you barely beat out a team, for one year, when the starter at their most important position played 8 minutes of the entire season. Then immediately returned to stinking up the joint the following year. Something to be proud of!

You keep going back to 2008. Fins fans always do. For crying out loud - the fish needed the help of Bernard effing Pollard to pull off what they did that year. The Pats were an 11 win team, and lost a tie-breaker to the fish, behind a backup QB who hadn't started a game since before he could get into rated R movies without adult supervision. If it wasn't for Pollard's hit on Brady, do you honestly think that season would have come down to a tiebreaker?

Congrats - you barely beat out a team, for one year, when the starter at their most important position played 8 minutes of the entire season. Then immediately returned to stinking up the joint the following year. Something to be proud of!

Relevent fact!

Cracks me up how hard you work to invalidate the RELEVANT FACT that we were the 2008 AFC East champions. Pretty sure the asterisks in that division belong next to the Patriots* championships

PS. Your first superbowl with Brady also came on a tie breaker over the 11-5 Miami Dolphins, and later the whole world found out you cheated your way through the entire season. Lets talk relevance shall we?

Damn! I didn't realize the 2008 Dolphins were such an amazing freaking team! A team that great must of made a deep run in the playoffs! Please, tell me all about how great their postseason was that year! I'm ready to hear the tale!

Back