What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man electricians are expensive. To move a outlet 5 feet and place a 220v next to the break it would be roughly a $1000. Does that sound right? Figure moving the outlet will be a couple of hundred

Sounds way expensive. Being in the construction industry, my best advice is to get a bunch of estimates in writing. It is amazing how much prices vary from company to company.

Man electricians are expensive. To move a outlet 5 feet and place a 220v next to the break it would be roughly a $1000. Does that sound right? Figure moving the outlet will be a couple of hundred

They're getting you back because you went to college and they went to trade school instead. Thank God my FIL is an electrician. Wired my last house - every bit of it including new panel for the house and garage. For free. :D

Water with pizza for dinner (being fat).

@mbaumannerb - This was the other afternoon. The only difference between then and now is I have 5-6" more of snow. And it's cold as hell.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1425599890.682778.jpg

Just stopped at our big bottle shop. Time to do some shopping for a few fellow HBT'rs

Drinking a tall glass of good karma juice.

I take it you went to premier?

View attachment 261195

This to calm my nerves. Heading to the hospital in a couple hours so SWMBO can be induced. Will be daddy x 2 by this time tomorrow.

Congrats! It's funny that we're the nervous ones yet all we need to do is be there for support. :confused:

Grapefruit Sculpin #2.

How many sips does it take to get to the bottom of an HB? Hint: it's not 3. In this case anyway.

0305051817.jpg

I got home from work,and plowed the 12 inches of snow off the driveway with my atv. Just cracked open a weisse bier while I'm waiting for the wife to finish dinner (wild salmon).

How is that ?? saw it on the shelf today at the packatorium ... 2nd pour of Yeti.

I've been eyeing it for few weeks. Psylocide suggested trying a black ipa, so I did. It's good man. Maybe little coffee sweetness and nice bitter from the hops. I'm not great at describing. Sorry. Have some salted peanuts that really enhance the flavor though. Very enjoyable.

I've been eyeing it for few weeks. Psylocide suggested trying a black ipa, so I did. It's good man. Maybe little coffee sweetness and nice bitter from the hops. I'm not great at describing. Sorry. Have some salted peanuts that really enhance the flavor though. Very enjoyable.

Roasty and hops is a great combo. Love 'em. Love the doubles more.

More o dat Wheat.

Sure did. Don't get over there often, hate traversing the boulevard.

I used to deliver in that area, a little further north. The boulevard sucks, especially around 5. I don't miss that.

How many sips does it take to get to the bottom of an HB? Hint: it's not 3. In this case anyway.

View attachment 261216

I'll say 9 due to the lacing. *****. It should just be one chug! :p

House DIPA.

Attachments

• 1425603253711.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 55
Had some beautiful Two Hearted at a networking mixer, then sat through a 5th grade choir concert...now looking in my fridge for the least offensive leftover from holiday parties. Gotta clean this **** out if here.

Back