What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wiil crack open a keg of coopers draft when get home from work. funny thaught i already posted this but seems i must of not hit submit :rockin:

Ok, again on the Yopener...do you reuse the caps? Otherwise, why use an opener that leaves the caps pristine?

I have a collection going to make at least a table and possibly bar top with. I'm also on the spectrum so like helping out others there.

You can say that again. ;)

And unfortunately I did. lol

Loved having this the first time and I still love it. The first time I had it was in 2013, IIRC, and this version seems to have a smoother bitterness, but just as much hop flavor and aroma.

_DSC4069.jpg

It's a 95 degree beer, for sure. That's the only St. Arnold they had I guess?

Amber ale was kicked. Otherwise it was BMC, whatever various shock top varietals they're peddling now, or Heineken.

Whatever, gotta get up early for the flight home anyway.

I'm starting to think some of y'all spend more on beer than my car payment.

More of my IPA. I'm going to make this again, maybe tweak the malt a little. Exact hop bill to the minute though.

DC's bucknutin in the wind. Very solid pils man! The only thing I dont like about it is now I have to clean the label off the bottle. :D
View attachment 261273

Im lazy. I do not remove labels anymore. Plus that bottle was emptied a few minutes before i filled it lol.

Thanks a lot. I need to make more lagers. I really like that pils. Need to make another one. Nice and hoppy yet clean (that is the biggest thing i want)

Houston. It's not bad, not what I was in the mood for I guess. Just the best option available.

Wish you are closer. Ill be down for a drink. I avoid hobby.

Amber ale was kicked. Otherwise it was BMC, whatever various shock top varietals they're peddling now, or Heineken.

Whatever, gotta get up early for the flight home anyway.

Amber is what made me realize Shiner Bock is crap. Still mad at Amber for that.

More of my IPA. I'm going to make this again, maybe tweak the malt a little. Exact hop bill to the minute though.

can't speak for every one, but that why i started brewing to cut my beer budget in half, now i spend all the savings on brewing gear :mug:

Im lazy. I do not remove labels anymore. Plus that bottle was emptied a few minutes before i filled it lol.

Thanks a lot. I need to make more lagers. I really like that pils. Need to make another one. Nice and hoppy yet clean (that is the biggest thing i want)

Wish you are closer. Ill be down for a drink. I avoid hobby.

I wish I didn't care enough not to de label. I have yet to develop enough care to actually relabel though. Yellow crayon I found in the couch.

Haven't cracked one yet. Maybe this weekend.

Ordered an Or Xata a few days ago to get picked up with my fulfillment.

Anyone have any thoughts on that one?

I've been thinking about trying that one too. Haven't heard anything about yet though. Sounds interesting.

Definitely possible, but I don't have a car payment, so we'll call it even. :mug:

Coffee. Wish hospitals served beer

Hope everything is going ok!

Like a boss. :D

This month, I think it might have been more than my mortgage payment.

Level expert. I hope I don't get there.

Drinking Odell's Deconstruction (2012). Aged pretty well. Good stuff.

Back