What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to deliver in that area, a little further north. The boulevard sucks, especially around 5. I don't miss that

I'll say 9 due to the lacing. *****. It should just be one chug! :p

House DIPA.

You nailed it.

This was brewed the easy way... so it's a fussy sippin' beer. Mkay?

Took a very nice nap, woke up and did some cleaning, had a couple pulls of Say Hello To My Little Friend, and now having this.

_DSC4064.jpg

You nailed it.

This was brewed the easy way... so it's a fussy sippin' beer. Mkay?

Just pushing buttons? ;)

I got those glasses for Xmas. Love them just terrified my wife will break them so I always try to wash immediately. Pretty sure she has broke stainless steel knives while washing them somehow.

I just bought it about a month ago. At $10+ and paper thin, I'm scared to look at it the wrong way. Or even look at a @Bucknuts post a with it in sight.

DIPA #2. Buzzed.

Found this. Time to practice the geetar. I suck at this...and I don't like sucking at things, so I have a new white whale.

I have one of those too that is just sitting in a closet. Been sitting there for a few years.

Wish I had a beer

You know that's made by Coors, and always has been?

Err Day IPA.

I'd drink Cascade tea I think.

While that is absolutely not true (there was time before the 1980's), it was true when I discovered it...but you know what I mean. When I had it the first time, Michelob was this country's idea of premium beer. It led to me venturing down the road to a fledgling brewery in town, started by a dude named Larry Bell. Killians and Guinness opened my eyes to what Larry was doing back then.

Quite the opposite. Doing chord change drills after a few beers makes me have much more respect for the rock stars who are pickled when they play...how? This is so tough sober...

OK, point taken, how about me consuming alcohol will make you sound better,Cheers:mug:

Nightcap,

While that is absolutely not true (there was time before the 1980's), it was true when I discovered it...but you know what I mean. When I had it the first time, Michelob was this country's idea of premium beer. It led to me venturing down the road to a fledgling brewery in town, started by a dude named Larry Bell. Killians and Guinness opened my eyes to what Larry was doing back then.

I knew that too. Don't know why I decided it was all Coors.

Anyway, it's a pretty good beer. Michelob too. Fight me.

Back