Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My haul from jester king today

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1395014117939.jpg

Damn... Just got shutout of dark lord tickets! The mobile site froze up on me even though I got through really early.
So ISO: 1 DLD ticket!

Sent from my Commodore64

Damn... Just got shutout of dark lord tickets! The mobile site froze up on me even though I got through really early.
So ISO: 1 DLD ticket!

My friend who was trying to buy on his phone got shut out, but i got through on my laptop. I was trying in both Firefox and Safari, Firefox was fine, Safari got through, but then acted funky, they could have already been sold out by then though.

I got shut out as well. Was in queue for 45 minutes and then it eventually gave me the sold out BS. Started at about 12:05. People on Facebook said they started being accepted into the queue at like 10am. Why say 12 sharp when it isn't really 12 sharp? Every year it's a damn issue.

My friend who was trying to buy on his phone got shut out, but i got through on my laptop. I was trying in both Firefox and Safari, Firefox was fine, Safari got through, but then acted funky, they could have already been sold out by then though.

I'll be your friend :fro:

I got shut out as well. Was in queue for 45 minutes and then it eventually gave me the sold out BS. Started at about 12:05. People on Facebook said they started being accepted into the queue at like 10am. Why say 12 sharp when it isn't really 12 sharp? Every year it's a damn issue.

Yeah, i started OCD refresh early, and the queue started at 11:50 (10 till 12, not 10:00). I thought that was kinda BS too, but can't complain much, it worked for me.

I'll be your friend :fro:

Got to figure out which of my friends (that would have given me their second ticket without question) that were trying did or didn't get tickets. I may have room for another friend. :)

Yeah, i started OCD refresh early, and the queue started at 11:50 (10 till 12, not 10:00). I thought that was kinda BS too, but can't complain much, it worked for me.

Got to figure out which of my friends (that would have given me their second ticket without question) that were trying did or didn't get tickets. I may have room for another friend. :)

Oh I'm not going, my wife would murder me and harvest my organs for the black market. I'm talking trade on a Sugar Bomb lol

That makes more sense, but still... I didn't think I was in any trouble once I got to the page that said I was in queue in a couple tabs, just never changed from there. Saw a bunch of other people had that issue too.

Well, if any of you guys that got through have the ability to purchase extra bottles, I'll give you money beforehand and pick up from you(this technically wouldn't be considered buying beer from you I don't believe) and find a nice thank you gift.

That makes more sense, but still... I didn't think I was in any trouble once I got to the page that said I was in queue in a couple tabs, just never changed from there. Saw a bunch of other people had that issue too.

Well, if any of you guys that got through have the ability to purchase extra bottles, I'll give you money beforehand and pick up from you(this technically wouldn't be considered buying beer from you I don't believe) and find a nice thank you gift.

Oh, i buy everything i can get, make no mistake. A Dark Lord Hoard like mine does not happen by accident.

Scored group a tickets. I think the queue is random or at least I assume it is. Reminds me of when Cubs tickets used to sell out the day they went on sale. Queue would open 30 mins before sale started. I know theirs was random draws from the queue. I would like to think dld was the same way but it did say the order you joined which is odd if you are giving out a 12pm start time to start that at 11:50.

I scored 1 ticket, but have a few friends that are looking for tickets if anyone has some for trade. They have good beers available, and I have some that I could contribute also.

Also got these in an IP trade yesterday:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395086680.576247.jpg

And a couple if these as extras, some purchased:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395086722.541958.jpg

Holy crap, I won't ever see a prop and you've got three. What'd you trade for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Holy crap, I won't ever see a prop and you've got three. What'd you trade for those?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Actually, 7 (drank 1), but who is counting..:D

----a couple are lined up for tastings in the next month or so, and i am giving 1 or 2 away.

I made multiple trades that had other beers included coming to me. Some of what I parted with are Chocolate Rain, Black Tuesday, Darkness, Huna, Dark Lord, KBS, BA Sexual Chocolate, Fou Foune, Black Note, BA Blackout, BOMB!, Mexican Cake, etc.

Got these from ktblunden today! He shipped me a Citra last week that didn't survive the voyage and promptly sent out this awesome package to make up for it!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395101515.525791.jpg

Sent from my Commodore64

Got a couple nice boxes over the weekend. Won a LIF on Talkbeer.com by picking a winning team of 4 golfers. Next month I'll be sending a box to some lucky winner. If none of you have checked out talkbeer its another cool website, I am in no way affiliated.

Monthly LIF 1.jpg

Monthly Lif 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back