Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A small fresh IPA pick up after the boulevard grill.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395276577.877549.jpg

PM me. They have 4 sours. Red, black, brown and golden / wheat. They didn't have any red right now, but bottled some today. They won't sell until it's ready to drink, so a couple of weeks from now.

This is a good way to think of them. I have a REALLY hard time reading the labels.

Yeah. I can't read the labels & can only pronounce the eastern candle and winter zephyr, no idea how to say the other two, and am never sure which is which, unless I have the description in front of me.

Another trade with mhurst111. Great trader here. Sadly we did have one fallen brewski but I'm glad there were 2 more of them intact.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395322798.524331.jpg

Yeah an Uncle. Almost considered taking a swig from what was sloshing around but the wife convinced me not to. Been a good run of things making it here all in once piece.

Love seeing people talking about TRVE on here. I tried ever since visiting there in August to get my hands on some of their sours, I was lucky enough to find someone on this board who is sending me some...and a t-shirt!!! i am so excited, loved that brewery so much. Makes me happy to see other people talking about them. To think how far word can travel of a little 3.5 bbl nano!

You can have my address if you need a place to send it. ;)

This one is extra aspecial. It blows anything I had sent out in swap'o'rama out of the water. I'd like to think I had some good ones out previously, but this one takes the cake. Kind of proud of myself lol. I may drink my double arrogant bastard with 4 years on it just to celebrate.

Awesome new glarus haul from zszalewski. swmbo loved the last bottle of raspberry tart I acquired so he hooked her up with another

1395361691348.jpg

Acting on a tip from BeerMeDuffMan, I snagged two bottles of this bourbon which was aged for six months in old Troegenator barrels for six months. A bottle for me and one for ...?

*edit* - hit reply before attaching pic.

I have to find a MI buddy who has access to the version that was aged in KBS barrels. That sounds like it would be great.

Acting on a tip from BeerMeDuffMan, I snagged two bottles of this bourbon which was aged for six months in old Troegenator barrels for six months. A bottle for me and one for ...?

*edit* - hit reply before attaching pic.

ISO
:p

Back