Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a trade from the long lost Sir Nizzle in today.

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

1394750763445.jpg

1394750776023.jpg

1394750789027.jpg

1394750801054.jpg

This mornings haul. Too bad only the boris the crusher is for me. The utopias is going to a member here that couldnt find one and asked me to pick one up. Probably the only time i will have one in my possession. Soaking it in. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394809118.455758.jpg

This mornings haul. Too bad only the boris the crusher is for me. The utopias is going to a member here that couldnt find one and asked me to pick one up. Probably the only time i will have one in my possession. Soaking it in. :D

You should probably sample it, you know, in the name of quality control. Or a finder's fee. Or whatever you have to tell yourself...

This beautiful beverage is one half of a mystery item predesignated for my accepted mission.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

1394814209956.jpg

I'm a sucker for brewery giftpacks with glassware, add the fact that it's Boulevard and color me jealous!

I'm a sucker for brewery giftpacks with glassware, add the fact that it's Boulevard and color me jealous!

I know. I would have bought one for myself if I didnt already have the glass. I needed a variety of Boulevard to send in a trade, and I thought this was perfect. They had one left if you would like me to grab it for our trade (whenever we decide to put that together haha).

I know. I would have bought one for myself if I didnt already have the glass. I needed a variety of Boulevard to send in a trade, and I thought this was perfect. They had one left if you would like me to grab it for our trade (whenever we decide to put that together haha).

PM inbound! :ban:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1394887763.328401.jpg

Got these from a guy at the bar last night. Mostly stuff that I would have access to with some effort. It was much easier doing an in-person swap at the tavern.

Sent from my Commodore64

View attachment 185998

Got these from a guy at the bar last night. Mostly stuff that I would have access to with some effort. It was much easier doing an in-person swap at the tavern.

Sent from my Commodore64

You mean you didn't wrap each bottle in loads of bubble wrap and packing paper, then double box it and tape the hell out of it then label it as yeast samples for the in person trade?

Sent from my H4X0r3D Nexus 7

Nope, not this time. :) but there is a lot of satisfaction in opening packages in mail trades!

Sent from my Commodore64

Random thought, and maybe I'm just missing something, but why have there been no Hunahpus ISO or FT in the forums here since hunahpu day?

Back