This is why I don't have parties.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilTOJ

Reaction score
Because these 8 people always show up to ruin it! I have to say I've been guilty of being some of these. Namely 6, 4, and 2. I know a guy that whenever he hosts a party in invariably 7 and ends up puking by midnight unless we all babysit him. It's OK though because he's also hilarious too.

The comments after the article are comedy gold.

OMG that's HILARIOUS!

I think about every party I have ever been to or thrown almost all of not some of these show up. My roommate was #7, he'd talk a huge talk about chugging 1,000 beers (1. thanks jerkwad, we only have 2 cases, thanks for drinking everyone's beer and 2. no really, I bought all this beer so you could get sh!tfaced within the first 10 minutes of the party)... and there was always #6 and #3 which we would try to pair up (how horrible is that)... usually #3 would get booted after a bit, nobody likes a creepy guy.

OH and #1 is spot on! I absolutely can't stand a #1 running around the house preaching his political beliefs to everyone within earshot.

For a time I was #6 and out of boredom I reverted to a combination of #8 and number #7.

Then one day I found myself as a #4 who after a few shots became #3 hitting on all the #5's.

Then a #5 somehow managed to turn me into a #2 who usually gets stuck patronizing #1.

thats quality, especially the comments.
This one is great

# TrustMe Says:
July 29th, 2008 at 6:41 pm

i’m the guy who goes into the bathroom, takes your electric toothbrush and cleans my ******* with it. then i lift the toilet lid and give them the good ‘ol high-tower. then i take all the towels from the linen closet and sit on them carefully making sure the tip of my ******* hits every spot where i might think your face will be in the morning. then i hit up the medicine cabinet to score some drugs. I take a shot of listerine and now i’m ready to grab underage unsuspecting polkadot panty wearing hoes’ ass.
-bathroom anarchist

This one is great

# TrustMe Says:

i’m the guy who goes into the bathroom, takes your electric toothbrush and cleans my ******* with it. then i lift the toilet lid and give them the good ‘ol high-tower. then i take all the towels from the linen closet and sit on them carefully making sure the tip of my ******* hits every spot where i might think your face will be in the morning. then i hit up the medicine cabinet to score some drugs. I take a shot of listerine and now i’m ready to grab underage unsuspecting polkadot panty wearing hoes’ ass.
-bathroom anarchist

That is f'in hilarious!

i honestly really hate parties where people sit around & talk. Back in the days we used to have techin touraments & stuff like that. I honestly cant even stand bars for the most part. Sitting their watching TV that i cant even hear. UNLESS it the BALTIMORE ravens. I need constant input

This one is great

# TrustMe Says:

-bathroom anarchist

Actually, that was the point where I decided the comments were getting too stupid to bother reading any longer.

Latest posts

Back