Bobby_M and SWMBO in San Antonio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't keep good enough tabs on who's where but I'll be on the Riverwalk from Sunday to Thursday in case anyone wants to meet me at Bluestar for dinner and pints. Extra points if you bring a SWMBO to counteract my SWMBO.

The BCB Brewhaus is only 90 minutes away and you could join the esteemed group of volunteers working on it. :D

Wounded Knee IPA and other beers await your arrival. :mug

I love the river walk... been there a few times while laying over... you cannot beat the "preachers" outside the Alamo either LOL... good times in SAT.

I may have been able to swing that if I had a rental car AND didn't have SWMBO with me. I never thought I'd get tired of TexMex food but I was actually able to do it. Lunch and Dinner for at least 3 days and the hotel served breakfast burritos too.

I may have been able to swing that if I had a rental car AND didn't have SWMBO with me. I never thought I'd get tired of TexMex food but I was actually able to do it. Lunch and Dinner for at least 3 days and the hotel served breakfast burritos too.

Oh yeah! Definitely know what you mean! I can't stand Mexican food anymore! Yech!

... AND didn't have SWMBO with me...QUOTE]

I hear what you are saying man. Tired of tex mex food!?!? Holy crap remind me to never go to texas. Besides a really good NY style pie from Queens or Brooklyn, there isn't anything that beats tex mex in my mind. I would hate to ruin it like that! I'm very sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back