1st Annual Homebrewtalk.com Pay it Forward thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the following:
  • GONE to Slappy White 1 copy of Papazian's The Homebrewers Companion
  • 1 older Emily style capper. I got it in a box of HB stuff from Craigslist. It is a bit worn, a little rusty on the metal parts. Mechanically, it is sound. Just a little ugly.
I've got a few more things to offer, but I think I'll wait a while on the rest of them. I can't afford to ship everything right now.

I'd like one of the pints.

I have a hand wine corker that was given to me along with the rest of my set up. The person who gave it to me has passed, so with the corker must be a toast to Joe.

and

I'd like to offer, to someone who has not tried it before, 7 lbs of sodium percarbonate (OxiClean).

Just bumping my offer

I wish I had stuff to offer. All I've got is a 8 oz of B-Brite and 16 oz of C-Brite if anybody wants them.

Gone to benbhunter.

tap handles no longer available:
* Budweiser Select - Displaced MassHole
* Michelob Ultra - capcrnch
* ESB - flyangler18
* black pub-style handle - McKBrew

I'd like to offer my beer soaked carpet after my 5 gallons of beer fell over on bottling night :)

Not sure on the shipping tho...

I have two pounds of very 'cheesy' whole leaf Hallertau, perfect for a lambic.

GONE -- YooperBrew The pump to an aeration kit, used twice. (i've already pressed the airstone into service in a cobbled together oxygen set up)

BOTH GONE- OhioGuy, shecky Two extra HBT pint glasses. As much glassware as I have, I'm better suited with only two. :D

I would love the hops,

I can offer up a book on cider making, GONE

I also have the following taphandles available:
* Budweiser Select
* Michelob Ultra
* ESB
* black pub-style handle (this was an old taphandle that was painted black by the previous owner).

picture of the taphandles:
531638ade2_1.jpg

Black tap handle please?

* Budweiser Select
* Michelob Ultra
* ESB
* black pub-style handle (this was an old taphandle that was painted black by the previous owner).

531638ade2_1.jpg

Can I get the budweiser select handle?

I'd like to offer the following items. Most are pretty plain and not too impressive or exciting, but any one is yours if you want it. :eek:

everything gone

* Budweiser Select
* Michelob Ultra
* ESB

531638ade2_1.jpg

I'd like the Michelob tap if its still available!
(or any of the others if its taken!)

* Budweiser Select
* Michelob Ultra
* ESB

I'd like the ESB tap handle, por favor.

Edit: Too late.

Not so much... more of a big sad stain...

if anyone is into saltwater fishing, I'm sure I could whip some stuff together...

I'm going to add a second item to this list because it is the season to give.

4.3 oz of Cascade hops that I acquired for free.

Don't know the AA percentage, but they have a strong smell. I used them exclusively in a batch of pale ale I just made (still sitting in primary) and I could definately taste them in the wort. For those not willing to take the chance, these would be great for dry-hopping at least.

Gone: McNasty gets HOPS!!

IMGP3249.JPG

Hey guys, I see this is going pretty well so far, but try and keep the claiming of items to one per person so that everyone can have a chance to get something they need. I've seen a couple of people claiming multiple items from different givers.

And again, please update your threads when the item is gone.

I LOVE pay it forward things. I used to do this on a paintball forum, and I gave away a draft tower earlier this year. Lets see, I don't have much unfortunately this time around but someone is welcome to the following:

4oz bottle of Iodophor (got it as a gift, but from the start I used star san)
1 packet KC finings
bag of Irish moss

Since I see it a lot here on HBT (not in this thread)lately, I'm willing to offer up some free upper-case letters and punctuation marks to make your posts more legible. :drunk::drunk:

Since I see it a lot here on HBT (not in this thread)lately, I'm willing to offer up some free upper-case letters and punctuation marks to make your posts more legible. :drunk::drunk:
IM GONNA GO AHEAD AND TAKE ALL THOSE UPPER CASE LETTERS ILL LET SOMEONE ELSE HAVE THE PUNCTUATION MARKS

McKBrew, I'd put those hops to good use. :)
I have an extra bottle capper for whoever wants it. I've never used it. It came with some equipment I bought and my current capper works fine.
I'll look through my stuff, I might have more to give away.

Edit: Cappers gone to nghtmre4u

I've got the following:

• 1 copy of Papazian's The Homebrewers Companion
  • 1 older Emily style capper. I got it in a box of HB stuff from Craigslist. It is a bit worn, a little rusty on the metal parts. Mechanically, it is sound. Just a little ugly.
I've got a few more things to offer, but I think I'll wait a while on the rest of them. I can't afford to ship everything right now.

Talleymonster.....would love to take the Homebrewers Companion off your hands.

I've got a 20' (I think it's 20') immersion chiller if anyone is interested. The tubing (not the copper, but the plastic tubing) needs to be replaced, but that's about it.

Sheep Dog has claimed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back