What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay for
magnum rubbers
magnum PI
mag skil saws
mag wheels
magnum hops
magnum ice cream bars
magnum gun shells
and magnum Anchor Steam bottles!!!

IMG_0677.jpg

Beers 6 and 7 in the last 4 hours.

And my smoked pulled pork nachos. Smacked.

Based on your comment yesterday, I'm guessing your Mom left? ;)

Tripplehazzard - I did find your Clone in the cellar and it is now chilling for consumption next weekend.

Having more water now while getting dinner ready...

What up yinz? Long time, no see.

Just crushed a #22oztofreedom! Who knew malt liquor could actually be desirable to drink when one is not on a budget?!!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389568570.131116.jpg

Never been high in my life. Drank too much/fast today.

On my second water. Watching the Broncos finishing the Bolts.

It's cute the Chargers think they have a chance. Maybe they should've showed up for the first 53 minutes of the game.

Real ale brew house brown ale.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389573839.801887.jpg

CCB Invasion, 15 days old.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389573868.802675.jpg
Reminds me of the old days, before they started filtering Jai Alai.

View attachment 171836
MAW beer from TheMan. Pretty darn tasty, but the aroma is amazing. Now what to do with the dregs...

Lucky bastage! Having the bottling dregs from bottling my sour Midnight Wheat stout that's bulk aged around a year. Pretty tasty, just hoping I get more funk developed in the bottle.

Attachments

• 1389577104669.jpg
    1389577104669.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 108
Funkwerks sasion. Some of the best beer I have ever had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Cleaning out more of my homebrew cellar. My Islay Scotch Ale, about a year and a half on it, and one bottle left after this. Goal was Laphroaig in beer form, and mission accomplished.

View attachment 171818
I'm going to join you on the Jai Alai. 12 days old, the best I've been able to find since they increased production tenfold. Long gone are the days of 2 day old Jai Alai.

Nice! The funny thing is the first time I had jai alai and saw that they had started distributing here the can I got was 4 days old. So I guess it is still possible to get those super fresh cans. If I can get it in NYC I'm sure you can find me out by you.

This one is about a month old but still delicious. Not as good as the super fresh one of course but still, these last 4 beers have been a pleasure.

After the dirtwolf, which I have to say I did not love this first time through, I'm going to end the night with a deuce deuce of my dark mild. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389579491.888849.jpgi think I like it more every time I open up one.

One of my neighbors gave this to me yesterday. Tried it this evening and my first thought was, um, ugh? The Googles 'splained the rest to me.

image.jpg

Nice! The funny thing is the first time I had jai alai and saw that they had started distributing here the can I got was 4 days old. So I guess it is still possible to get those super fresh cans. If I can get it in NYC I'm sure you can find me out by you.

This one is about a month old but still delicious. Not as good as the super fresh one of course but still, these last 4 beers have been a pleasure.

After the dirtwolf, which I have to say I did not love this first time through, I'm going to end the night with a deuce deuce of my dark mild. View attachment 171863i think I like it more every time I open up one.

It doesn't surprise me that NYC gets the fresh stuff, it was was one the first, if not the first state outside of FL to get distro of CCB. Something about the owner of CCB was good friends of a distro guy/influential bar owner up there.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389580553.240252.jpg
Enjoying the hell out of this now.

Back