What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Gandhi

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389634477.507302.jpg

about to have a Black & Green tea. just found out that it's another 60 hour week. yay! I want my last Myrcenary, but I can't smell hardly anything. it'd be wasted. maybe some of my Meh Pils tonight...

That just means that now is an opportune time to negotiate a healthy wage increase. Or at the very least more vacation.

Yeah... Gonna try. Doesn't hurt that I am a team lead. Apparently the meeting tomorrow is also a happy hour. All the same, I have been with the owner for 14 years. Lots of history is now just that... history.

Hoegarden. Starting light, was given a 12 pack of mixed Belgian brews. Never actually tried hoegarden. Not too bad, but hoppy is coming up next.

1389654151979.jpg

Another blond:D

You know what they say? Blondes are best in pairs...

Wait, what would I know? I'm a brunette. :ban:

I think I'm about to have water. I realized I've had two cups of coffee and a can of coke all day, and that is it. Weird.

You know what they say? Blondes are best in pairs...

Wait, what would I know? I'm a brunette. :ban:

I think I'm about to have water. I realized I've had two cups of coffee and a can of coke all day, and that is it. Weird.

I find it takes 3 to equal the average intelligence of a brunette;)

Westbrook gose that I just acquired from the emaw... so tasty!! Could be an every day kinda beer.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Just poured one of my last 3 thanks to you! Tastes a fair amount more sour than the one I had about a month ago and I'm really loving it. I need to trade for more real soon and try brewing one too

Zombie dust with moarrr chicken wings and now a Santa's something or other from Rogue.

Just poured one of my last 3 thanks to you! Tastes a fair amount more sour than the one I had about a month ago and I'm really loving it. I need to trade for more real soon and try brewing one too

I was definitely thinking about brewing one soon :) I think it worked its way to the top of the "to brew next "list

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Thought I was buzzed at 2 o'clock. Still buzzed. Just livin' the dream. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389660404.629214.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389660415.610511.jpg

I had some of that in July. as I recall (to the best of my recollection), I liked it.

my Meh Pils. not even in a fancy beer drinking glass. just a straight wall pub glass.

Dang BK, sounds like I need to come up there and help you finish that Meh Pils off so you can move on to something else. ;)

Latest posts

Back