What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why oh why when I'm drunker'n'a'skunk can I not sleep, I wake up at 4am and again at 6.30!

I have the same damn problem! Lol
Goin to Blue Sunday Sour release at New Holland timorrow so I will be in the mood for quite a few

Nice! Have a great time! I'm hoping to make it up to MI one of these days to visit some of those great breweries you guys have up there. I can fly for only like 75 bucks round trip anywhere in the US. I need to take advantage of that and go places and do stuff. Lol

Nice! Have a great time! I'm hoping to make it up to MI one of these days to visit some of those great breweries you guys have up there. I can fly for only like 75 bucks round trip anywhere in the US. I need to take advantage of that and go places and do stuff. Lol

Hell yeah you do! We would be happy to take you around all the great places here if you wanted.

Bomber of my La Eme Mexican chocolate/habanero oatmeal stout

1389515740556.jpg

Glad I woke up. Put my wife to bed and apparently passed the heck out myself. Cassoulet is a little well done, but still quite tasty. If I'd have slept much longer, it would have been charcoal. Drinking a quart of water or maybe two, finishing funked up farmhouse pale, and going back to sleep.

Glad I woke up. Put my wife to bed and apparently passed the heck out myself. Cassoulet is a little well done, but still quite tasty. If I'd have slept much longer, it would have been charcoal. Drinking a quart of water or maybe two, finishing funked up farmhouse pale, and going back to sleep.

Whoa! Close call! Im out myself, gotta wake up early to snag tix for Blue Sunday later man.

My first Porter (only been crabbing a week), but delicious even if slightly green/undercarbed. This is going to be good when it matures.

Coffee. Stayed up way too late last night...or early this morning. Whichever way you word it, it sucks being awake right now. ;)

Coffee with some oatmeal. Having trouble getting motivated to move. Now my brew day for next Sunday may need to be rescheduled thanks to the next Tired Hands bottle release. At least it's a holiday weekend so I may be able to do it on Monday.

More Coff. Was skeptical as to whether or not yesterday's brew would get going as my starter didn't seem to get going the day before. Opened my beer closet this morning and caught a huge wiff of hops. All is well.

Game day. Niner Nation.

Going to grill wings, make pulled pork nachos with some pork butt I smoked and hammer beers.

More Coff. Was skeptical as to whether or not yesterday's brew would get going as my starter didn't seem to get going the day before. Opened my beer closet this morning and caught a huge wiff of hops. All is well.

Game day. Niner Nation.

Going to grill wings, make pulled pork nachos with some pork butt I smoked and hammer beers.

Mmmmm, pulled pork nachos sound good.

Game day. Niner Nation.

Lets do this !

Niner pride

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

So far, 3 qts of water, emergenC, and now on to the last of the Columbian microlot coffee.

Need to get bottling so I have a carboy and yeast for today's brew.

Sucks man! I hope you start feeling better soon. I've been feeling like garbage for the past week and finally started feeling a little better today. Well, at least good enough for a few beers.

Thanks man. That cough syrup is nothing to play with. Took just a little more than the recommended dose and I have no recollection of anything after that.

Woke up on the couch at 5am wondering where the hell I was.

Although I had no beer, not much has changed. :)

Had a cup of coffee with a pouch of hot cocoa mix in it. Been drinking every evening for at least a week. Gunna chill for a couple days to let my old ass system catch up. gunna write some more of my book in a while.

Coffee...feels like a hangover headache, but I didn't drink last night! Brewed 5 gals nut brown yesterday, though and got supplies for my first hefeweissen!

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

Coffee...feels like a hangover headache, but I didn't drink last night! Brewed 5 gals nut brown yesterday, though and got supplies for my first hefeweissen!

Sure you didn't. That's what I call a hell of a drinking night!

Whatcha making? I'm going to brew my mild today because plans fell through.

Having lunch and coffee. Lots of coffee. Drank too much last night

Brewing a chipotle pepper imperial stout that I am calling Fire Breathing Dragon. I know chipotles aren't that hot, but I thought it was a good name, plus the smokiness plays into it as well. Based on some calcs using my pre-boil gravity, it should come in right around 9.3% ABV. :rockin:

Back