What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even better.

image.jpg

Last of my Smoked Black Saison. The pipeline is officially dry. Well, drinkable beer at least. I still have some wine left, and the rest of my bottled beer is still doing long term conditioning.

Last of my Smoked Black Saison. The pipeline is officially dry. Well, drinkable beer at least. I still have some wine left, and the rest of my bottled beer is still doing long term conditioning.

That blows man!! All this terrible weather we have had around here has done the same to my pipeline but finally getting to the brew shop for 3 recipes on wednesday.

Lots of coffee. President of the company just announced that he is selling his interest in our contract to a partner company. We meet our new corporate overlords tomorrow. Eff.

Sent from my mobile device, please pardon my brevity.

Had a generous sample of my pale ale. Time to bottle it.

Another Coff. Sussudio!

Coffee. I feel achy, like perhaps I laid around on the couch far too much this weekend and my poor body isn't up for being upright. :D

Lots of coffee. President of the company just announced that he is selling his interest in our contract to a partner company. We meet our new corporate overlords tomorrow. Eff.

Sent from my mobile device, please pardon my brevity.

That just means that now is an opportune time to negotiate a healthy wage increase. Or at the very least more vacation.

Drinking lots of coffee now but this weekend I had a delicious Schooner Exact brewing King Street Brown ale. I've had nothing but good beers from Schooner Exact.

Earl grey tea... tempted to add some to my boil today! Waiting in my mash as well :D beautiful brew day!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app
Do it!
I've been thinking for a while about doing an Earl Grey wheat beer one day.

Im going to do it!! Lol. Probably do a flameout addition. . Ill let you know how it turns out.. thinking it will be a good compliment to my citra session

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

Was going to bottle a beer and leave it at that. Decided I'd brew another beer, too, since my supplies just arrived.

Time to drink.

Latest posts

Back