Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this great box from bsyoung today!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398119779.940809.jpg

Thanks again!!

Sent from my Commodore64

After ups took a vacation with my package it finally arrived. Lol Thanks beermeduffman! Can't wait to dive into some of these

FINALLY! Glad it made it OK. Yea, most of those will be fine with some age I think lol. That PB&J looks and goes down more like a thin milk stout but still pretty serviceable, so long as you view it as a deconstructed sandwich

My haul from this weekend. And a shot of the 30's style fridge I'm considering buying and trying to restore to a kegerator.

1398129144697.jpg

1398129158020.jpg

Nice. That ice box would probably make a nice fermentation chamber

Yeah, its called a "monitor top refrigerator"... Thinking if I can't get the motor on top to work I could probably retrofit -something- to keep it cool.

I was thinking of turning it into a kegerator with a false wall behind one of the doors that would have all the taps in it. I could easily fit 8 kegs, though I wouldnt do that many.

FINALLY! Glad it made it OK. Yea, most of those will be fine with some age I think lol. That PB&J looks and goes down more like a thin milk stout but still pretty serviceable, so long as you view it as a deconstructed sandwich

It's in the queue to go into the fridge. It's good. No one around here does crazy beers. I go into the beers with an open mind. Thanks agian.

A box containing these was on my porch when I got home, thanks jcmm, the extras and homebrew look great and are chilling now!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398192897.304829.jpg

Also had a friend move to Asheville recently and brought me these today. I should have a steady supply of all the Wicked Weed sour stuff now:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398192951.995216.jpg

Forgot to post these yesterday. Corey(SDCore) blew me away on my birthday yesterday, perfectly planning my MAW to come just in time! You are the man!

2012 Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Super Secret Pre-labeled/pre-waxed Chocolate Rain!
Duck Duck Gooze!!!!!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert ;)

Then SandstoneCityBrew sent me some Riserva that came today, finally I got some! Had it fall through on 3 trades for various reasons. Thanks Ben!

2014-04-21 15.25.49.jpg

2014-04-21 15.25.54.jpg

2014-04-22 14.15.30.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1398194913.787043.jpg

Another awesome trade from skeezer... On the left is a whiskey barrel quad homebrew.. Judging by his last homebrew I'm excited to try it.. Thanks again Heath!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Forgot to post these yesterday. Corey(SDCore) blew me away on my birthday yesterday, perfectly planning my MAW to come just in time! You are the man!

2012 Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Duck Duck Gooze!!!!!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert ;)

Then SandstoneCityBrew sent me some Riserva that came today, finally I got some! Had it fall through on 3 trades for various reasons. Thanks Ben!

Very nice! I love how the Black Tuesday says "Contains Alcohol" :)

2012 Black Tuesday
Oude Tart w/ Cherries
Duck Duck Gooze!!!!!
Abyss
Pliny
Black Albert ;)

Happy Birthday man!

Just had a bomb dropped on my by Blizzard. Since opening it, I can't stop singing "Nobody beats the Blizz, nobody beats the Blizz". Best part of this package, I left it up to her to decide what to send. Not pictured is her face melt sour, which i'm drinking right now and its insanely sour. So good. Thanks Abby...hope the return box is just as good

1398270239928.jpg

1398270254102.jpg

Just had a bomb dropped on my by Blizzard. Since opening it, I can't stop singing "Nobody beats the Blizz, nobody beats the Blizz". Best part of this package, I left it up to her to decide what to send. Not pictured is her face melt sour, which i'm drinking right now and its insanely sour. So good. Thanks Abby...hope the return box is just as good

Glad they made it safely. All of those are good to drink now, but it wouldn't hurt to put some age on the Mirror Mirror.

Latest posts

Back