Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mnadamn or ChshreCat,

Either of you can have it. Fight it out between you ;)

BTW, I can pick up new gauges for the regulator from my local wholesaler.

I would be willing to replace the gauges for my cost, roughly $10.00 for both.

It's all his. I don't have a nitro tank.. or faucet... or a kegerator yet. It's just that it's so... cool! :D

DONE!

mnadamn,

The Nitro Regulator is all your's.

Please contact me through PM with your shipping information.

Enjoy! :mug:

Wyane1, let me know if mnadamn does not want the nitro regulator as I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. Thanks!:)

I have a 6-7 gall aluminum kettle & a burner that needs to be fitted for propane. Kettle just needs to be scrubbed out.

Send a PM if you are in the Omaha, NE area and would like to meet up or are wanting to pay shipping.

Is it OK to claim more than 1 thing if you offer up more than 1 thing? Or, if the value of the thing you offered up far exceeds the value of the thing you claimed? Just wondering.

I don't want to get all "rules"y here. Use your judgement, I guess. Try to be fair, and allow others to have a chance. I don't want to get into "value"- after all, one's man's trash is another man's treasure. I'd prefer that everybody got one item to start, big or small.

If you get some hops, great! If you get a pint glass, wonderful! Let's try not to be vultures here, which is against the spirit of paying it forward.

I don't want to get all "rules"y here. Use your judgement, I guess. Try to be fair, and allow others to have a chance. I don't want to get into "value"- after all, one's man's trash is another man's treasure. I'd prefer that everybody got one item to start, big or small.

If you get some hops, great! If you get a pint glass, wonderful! Let's try not to be vultures here, which is against the spirit of paying it forward.

That's fine, I was just curious. I didn't intend on claiming anything else. Thanks, Yoop. :mug:

I have an extra copy of "The Complete Joy of Homebrewing" if anyone wants it... :mug:

OFF TO SNYDER

letting this one pass, but a good book for anyone that hasn't read it.

I've got a stainless 4-way cross for splitting a single gas line to 3. I finally got a proper manifold and no longer need it. I know it's not much, but if anyone can use it, that's a couple bucks saved.

Two packets of Nottingham yeast - the new & improved stuff (hopefully).

They sent me extra's after their recall, so I figured I'd spread the wealth.

SOLD! Okay, I'm feeling generous - 2 to Shecky, 2 to Brownie - PM your info (I don't wanna hear brownie complain for the next three hours

Masonsjax - any chance that cross has shut offs for the lines out? If it does I can use it but if not I'll let someone else snag it. Thanks.

Nope, its just a plus sign with barbs made out of SS. Like this:
kMvc-039f.jpg

DocRobinson, it's all yours. PM me your shipping address if you would please.

I have a 6-7 gall aluminum kettle & a burner that needs to be fitted for propane. Kettle just needs to be scrubbed out.

Send a PM if you are in the Omaha, NE area and would like to meet up or are wanting to pay shipping.

Any word on this?

I've got two things to give away.

1. Brew Like a Monk book. In like new condition. Taken by KingBrianI

2. Almost a full 4oz bag of irish moss. Probably enough in there for 30+ 5 gallon batches. Taken by doggage

Doggage I can use that stir bar. I am about to build my own stir plate so that would come in handy. :)

Doh!! Beat to it. :( Oh well.
Cheers! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back