Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tap handles have been claimed.
Coca-Cola line is taken
15' of the 1/2" tubing is gone

Looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short again!

I have several of the plain black tap handles if any one needs them.

I also have about 20' of coca-cola brand dispensing line and 70' of 1/2" id food grade poly tubing. Both are flexible but not rubber flexible if that's clear.

I have another 2lbs of coffee available.

EDIT~Spoken for.

Shipping isn't a problem. Shoot me your address and what kind you want etc.

I have 3 sealed and unopened 1 ounce packs of Apollo pellet, 17.5% AA. one partially used and resealed pack as well. I just picked them up, but don't prefer the flavor.

Up for grabs to the lowest bidder :D

------------Gone to jonp-----------

If you have what you would consider a good breakfast blend medium to heavy roast that would be great. I'm a coffee noob though so if I can tell you anything else. let me know.

Bumping this to the front where it belongs...

Gotta dig in my shed to see what I have kicking around.

This seems like such an awesome thread. I am too new to have any extra stuff lying around but I am impressed at the number of people who are willing to pitch it. You guys (and gals) are awesome.

I have a 50 Amp GFCI Breaker I can pass on for anyone thinking of going all electris with their brewing. I just need to locate it.

EDIT: Spoken for...If I can find it!!!

Interested in that GFCI Breaker if you can locate it!!! ;0)

Found it Danny!!! I have it packaged up and will send out as soon as I can.
-Ed

I have a 4 oz bag of Fuggles 4.5% whole leave hops (2007 crop I think)

They have been in the freezer all of the time I have had them.

Gone to tincob............delivered 14 nov 09 !!!!

I have a 4 oz bag of Fuggles 4.5% whole leave hops (2007 crop I think)

They have been in the freezer all of the time I have had them.

Can I claim these? I'll PM you the address if you can send to CT.

No one wanted to trade me in the classifieds so here it is. I'll cover shipping to Con US only.

I have a red-wing type capper that I don’t use as I upgraded to a bench type capper. Similar to link but I don’t know what brand it truly is. (I got it used with my first lot of equipment)

http://www.austinhomebrew.com/product_info.php?cPath=178_356_61&products_id=988

Gone to doggage

I have the stainless steel Locking Spice Mesh BallGONE TO rking, temp probe GONE TO luvmy40, and tap handle GONE TO DeathOnTwoLegs up for grabs.

Up for grabs:

1 year subscription to Brew Your Own Mag.

EDIT: claimed by cyberbackpacker

I have a bunch of bottles. Don't know the exact count, but probably in the neighborhood of 100 or so. This might be best for somebody in CT or southern New England where pickup could be arranged. I'm willing to drive a bit. Only caveat is you have to clean and de-label those that haven't been de-labeled yet.

EDIT: All bottles spoken for.

I have a 6.5-gallon glass carboy. It's in good shape, but I don't use it anymore now that I have BBs and buckets.

Gone to ohrinet

I have a 5-gallon igloo cooler mash tun that I no longer need as such since I moved up to a 10-gallon.

I was thinking of using it as a HLT for fly sparging since my beers all tend to come out astringent, but perhaps someone who wants to move up to AG would get better usage out of it?

I'd like to claim this one if available!

EDIT: Retracting claim on this one due to shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back