Official 2009 Pay it Forward Thread!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please look at my post #22 backon page 3

I posted minutes after you in #22. If you don't want to split it, I will take the whole thing and give what I won't use to friends. Or you can send it to someone who will use it all in one recipe. Either way is fine.

Take care,

Eric

I have 36" of spare stainless steel braid (I can split into two seperate 18" sections) to anyone who wants it

spoken for by Shortyjacobs!

I also have a Keggle with no holes drilled yet for the valve/thermo/gauge, I can drill them if you give me the specs you want, top is cut off and it is cleaned inside, it has dents in the sides but is still functional 100%, PM if you want pics I would split shipping due to size if not picked up locally. going to Chicago on thurs so it wont go out til the 9th or 10th

spoken for by Mitch171!

I also have a Keggle with no holes drilled yet for the valve/thermo/gauge, I can drill them if you give me the specs you want, top is cut off and it is cleaned inside, it has dents in the sides but is still functional 100%, PM if you want pics I would split shipping due to size if not picked up locally. going to Chicago on thurs so it wont go out til the 9th or 10th

PM sent

Mitch171

I have a spare wing bottle capper "Red Baron" up for grabs, prefer local pickup I'm terribad at getting things shipped. I also have around 20 dozen of bottles in various states from god awful dirty with lables to just dusty with lables and some cases dusty with no lables (Nothing a few days soak in oxy clean can't solve though), again prefer local pickup. Will ship the bottle capper if necessary.

Capper to Tincob PM Sent

I'm renewing my BYO subscription, and have a card for a friend's subscription.

So, I'm offering up a free year of BYO.
gone to Heckle

I'm renewing my BYO subscription, and have a card for a friend's subscription.

So, I'm offering up a free year of BYO.
I would like this if it has not been claimed yet.

EDIT: PM sent and thanks.

I have a spare wing bottle capper "Red Baron" up for grabs, prefer local pickup I'm terribad at getting things shipped. I also have around 20 dozen of bottles in various states from god awful dirty with lables to just dusty with lables and some cases dusty with no lables (Nothing a few days soak in oxy clean can't solve though), again prefer local pickup. Will ship the bottle capper if necessary.

I'll take it if you don't find a local pickup.

I still don't have all of my equipment and have yet to brew my first batch, but I think I could afford to part with some bottles. Many still have the labels, but I probably have at least two dozen bottles I could let go.

I prefer local pickup in or around the Monroe or Charlotte, NC area. I really don't want to ship these things.

I have no real brewing related items to offer, but would like to offer 7# of percarbonate/soda ash(unscented Oxyclean) to someone who would like it.

Gone to ohrinet

I have 36" of spare stainless steel braid (I can split into two seperate 18" sections) to anyone who wants it

I would certainly love to have this....if still available. 18" is fine, or I'll take all 36" if you don't want to split it, (bigger's better, right?)
:mug:

Edit: PM sent as well.

I have no real brewing related items to offer, but would like to offer 7# of percarbonate/soda ash(unscented Oxyclean) to someone who would like it.

I could use this if nobody else has gotten it already.

PM Sent.

I'll take it if you don't find a local pickup.

The bottles or the capper? I'm willing to ship the capper so it's yours for the taking send me a PM with mailing address. The bottles are a PITA to ship so Colorado Springs / Denver only on those. I make runs to Denver every few weeks and cna bring them with on a trip.

i have 2 bags of grain. one is for edworts haus pale ale. the grain is crushed and its been in my basement for 2 months. its sealed and dry if anyone wants it. the other bag is for the beecave brewery kolsh.

just bought a house dont have time to try my ag setup so i gotta get rid of this grain. i hope its not too late already.

gone to sacdan

i have 2 bags of grain. one is for edworts haus pale ale. the grain is crushed and its been in my basement for 2 months. its sealed and dry if anyone wants it. the other bag is for the beecave brewery kolsh.

just bought a house dont have time to try my ag setup so i gotta get rid of this grain. i hope its not too late already.

Is it the whole grain bill for each recipe?

the pale ale has a full # of crystal 10 instead of a half pound.

the kolsh has 3# of red wheat

the bags are sealed and i pushed them and grabbed the bags and it feels real dry

if you want both would you mind kicking in a little for shipping?

send me a PM we'll figure it out

I will also take the grain and be happy to pay shipping. But I am even more last than the last last guy. : )

Thread fell to the second page. Want to bump this up so others have a chance to see it. Hope that's ok.

I have a 50 Amp GFCI Breaker I can pass on for anyone thinking of going all electris with their brewing. I just need to locate it.

EDIT: Spoken for...If I can find it!!!

EDIT EDIT: Found it!!! Gone to wyzazz

Alright, up for the taking are two 4 oz. vacuum-sealed frozen-stored bags of whole leaf hops, 2008 crop. One is Cascade (7.6%AA) and the other is Amarillo (9.5%AA). I'd prefer to spread the wealth a bit and have each bag go to a separate home.

Amarillo gone to jacksonbrown!
Cascade gone to atromic!

Ill take the cascades off your hands.

Ill send you a pm shortly when I'm not blackberry'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back