Greetings from Blainville, QC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xto

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'm a short time lurker and recently joined! I've already taken a few tips here and honestly, this is the best website find in a long while for me.

I'm not an experienced brewer (I've got a total of 2 batches of brew made up to now, both of them all-grain) and my very first batch may turn out not as great as hoped (too sweet, but still too young to tell as it is not carbonated yet... still a week or so, minimum), but I love the whole process of making beer, not to mention the savings that come with it (craftbrews available a the supermarket are about 10$ for a 6-pack...)

That being said, I'm looking for other people from Montreal's North shore to find out places to shop homebrew stuff!

Thanks for the tip :)

Now, I need to figure out a valid reason to head out to Joliette other than beer... My wife would probably not agree if it's "just" beer

Back