Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added a couple more

God if only I still had Pentagram. I got Seviin right now. I'll look for Pentagram. Hopefully I can grab this one!

ForumRunner_20130629_235247.png

Alright, here's a start:

Cascade - any wild/sours
Upright - any wild/sours
Enlightenment Ales - Brut or Rites of Spring
New Glarus - Serendipity, Belgian Red
Dark Lord
Upland - any wild/sour
Logsdon - Peche n' Brett, Cerasus, far west vlaming
Pizza port- cuvee de tomme
Allagash - coolship series
Goose Island - Cherry Rye, Rare, or Vanilla BCBS; King Henry; Madame Rose
Bruery - Black Tuesday, Batch 50, Oude Tart, PinotLambicus, Oui Oui, Rueuze, Sans Pagaie
Lost Abbey - Duck Duck Geuze

Alright, here's a start:

Cascade - any wild/sours
Upright - any wild/sours
Dark Lord
Upland - any wild/sour
Bruery - Black Tuesday, Batch 50, Oude Tart, PinotLambicus, Oui Oui, Rueuze, Sans Pagaie

Calling all Wisconsin lurkers! Send this guy some sweet, nasty New Glarus shelf beer. :D

TNGabe said:
Calling all Wisconsin lurkers! Send this guy some sweet, nasty New Glarus shelf beer. :D

Her list should be taken care of pretty easily in my opinion.

It's a gal...not a guy. Lol

True story.

Sorry, I'm not in the habit of checking everyone's profile for gender info before posting. ;)

Someone send this nice lady some New Glarus cough syrup. :D Just thought your list was funny since it's mostly rare to very rare and then two shelf beers (that I'm one of the few people who hates).

Alright, here's a start:

Cascade - any wild/sours
Upright - any wild/sours
Dark Lord
Upland - any wild/sour

Just had the Serendipity at the brewery recently, it was awesome. Very unique.

TNGabe said:
Sorry, I'm not in the habit of checking everyone's profile for gender info before posting. ;)

Someone send this nice lady some New Glarus cough syrup. :D Just thought your list was funny since it's mostly rare to very rare and then two shelf beers (that I'm one of the few people who hates).

No worries. I'm not even sure I have the gender set in my profile. I think there are a few beers that aren't too hard to get if you live in the right region. Expensive maybe, but available. There are definitely some whales, but I aimed for a good mix of easy, medium, and difficult to get beers.

Got my package today from SkeezerPleezer and i must be a skeezer cuz im very pleezed. Dude even sent a GLASS to drink all these treasures out of. Lots of stuff here that i've been wanting to try. Thanks a bunch SkeezerPleezer. Looking forward to trying them all

20130701_160639-picsay.jpg

Got my package today from SkeezerPleezer and i must be a skeezer cuz im very pleezed. Dude even sent a GLASS to drink all these treasures out of. Lots of stuff here that i've been wanting to try. Thanks a bunch SkeezerPleezer. Looking forward to trying them all

View attachment 132483

Nice score.

Watch out for the carbonation on the Rayon Vert. Those can be a little 'spritzy'.

TNGabe said:
Nice score.

Watch out for the carbonation on the Rayon Vert. Those can be a little 'spritzy'.

Yep, they can! I had a gusher a couple days ago After I sent that to him.

The Dank Tank is a series of limited release beers that are only brewed once. Kind of like Troegs scratch series, but there are oniy 5-6 per year. That one is an imperial black IPA.

You have anymore that Dank Tank you'd wanna trade skeezer? Black ipa's are my favorite style and I'm always looking for new ones to try!

Alright, here's a start:

Cascade - any wild/sours
Upright - any wild/sours
Dark Lord
Upland - any wild/sour

Good morning folks! Hopefully today's Blizzard's lucky day!

blizzard said:
Thought this would've been easier, but I suspect people are busy on vacation. I'll add more if needed in a day or two.

Sometimes they get picked up in a couple hours, other times in a couple days. Once the right eyes see the list though you'll get hooked up nicely.

KeyWestBrewing said:
Sometimes they get picked up in a couple hours, other times in a couple days. Once the right eyes see the list though you'll get hooked up nicely.

Yeah, I'm not worried. I don't want people to feel like I'm holding things up, but hopefully everyone is too busy enjoying the upcoming holiday.

blizzard said:
Yeah, I'm not worried. I don't want people to feel like I'm holding things up, but hopefully everyone is too busy enjoying the upcoming holiday.

No worries there at all. Your not holding anything up. The sharks are still circling lol.

Like keywest said, just takes the right set of eyes to see it. Sometimes takes a little.

I would fulfill it as I have what you want, but not enough posts. I'm sure someone else will soon enough, though.

drive45 said:
I would fulfill it as I have what you want, but not enough posts. I'm sure someone else will soon enough, though.

Go find the word game threads and get posting! Post like a fool!

I've never done it but I'm callin you out rivenin !! I know your watchin and upright & cascade are right up your ally :D

Back