Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its totally in the mail. The roasted goat brain may be best Randalled through with a nice Chianti....

Remember kids:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397354686.384936.jpg

New thread idea: "Would you Randall..."

Edit: with pics, obviously

I definitely don't need a Randall. I can see that turning out bad after a few beers when one isn't thinking as logically as normal.
"Hmm, this stout turned out good. I bet it'd be even better with Italian cream cake." *RANDALL*
Could lead to this.
"Hmm, this Belgian Wit turned out good. You know what might make it better....teriyaki chicken." *RANDALL*

I definitely don't need a Randall. I can see that turning out bad after a few beers when one isn't thinking as logically as normal.
"Hmm, this stout turned out good. I bet it'd be even better with Italian cream cake." *RANDALL*
Could lead to this.
"Hmm, this Belgian Wit turned out good. You know what might make it better....teriyaki chicken." *RANDALL*

This needs to become a BIF thread stat. Send beer, ingredients and everybody passes along the Randal.

Paint the Randall black and mail it with the ingredients already inside. Recipient has to pour the included beer through the Randall and guess the ingredient.

Now that's an awesome idea!
I guess you'd have to spring for overnight shipping if you packed it full of goat brains and cow nuts

Not necessarily ;)

Haha, that'd be a nice surprise for the recipient. Especially if sent USPS standard post. :D
If I had one, these might just be the first thing I'd load it with. :DImageUploadedByHome Brew1397356986.154761.jpgI love these things.

It was in Fort Collins at Wilbur's. Apparently we had just missed them getting some Cantillon which sucked.

I knew I should have gone this year! Oh well, Portland is going to be epic next April.

Not a trade again, but I have to brag about this anyway...

A guy from the homebrew club picked up DLD tickets and a moscatel barrel aged Dark Lord yesterday, and had a little bottle share.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397403960.956506.jpg

Blended a couple in the glass, BCBS/DL was pretty tasty, as was "Bourbon County 50 Dark Ball" (a small amount of all five (or eight, technically) beers).

I'm not even certain this was a trade or what but nukebrewer hooked me up big time. I'm 100% sure what I sent him doesn't even measure up to WWS and Imperial Stout Trooper but I'll take them.

Home brews are:
a coffee black IPA, a dopplebock and a chipotle imperial stout. Very excited to try all. :) Thank you very much Aaron. :)

unnamed-1.jpg

I'm not even certain this was a trade or what but nukebrewer hooked me up big time. I'm 100% sure what I sent him doesn't even measure up to WWS and Imperial Stout Trooper but I'll take them.

Home brews are:
a coffee black IPA, a dopplebock and a chipotle imperial stout. Very excited to try all. :) Thank you very much Aaron. :)

Pretty sure I've smacked each one of those. Nuke is the man. Then again I'm a homer. Enjoy 'em.

Nightmare on Brett is something else. Looks like an awesome haul there.

Sent from the Bat Cave

I wasn't even expecting Nightmare on Brett or even most of these CS that he sent. I went from having 0 Crooked Stave beers to having 6 in a matter of a couple weeks thanks to Blizzard and mhurst111. My beer cellar is looking pretty good now. :D

My wife made pulled pork sandwiches with Hawgwild81's homemade BBQ sauce that he included as an extra in our trade. The result is epic.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397520096.679305.jpg
Evan, please always include that in our trades :D

Latest posts

Back