Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! There was just some talk about 3L bottles on the MAW thread yesterday, I was thinking about how many friends I would want around to open one of those bad boys...

I can tell you we are looking at at least 5 of the 3L bottles opened at my birthday now, and we have 20+ RSVP'ed as yes.

Nice! There was just some talk about 3L bottles on the MAW thread yesterday, I was thinking about how many friends I would want around to open one of those bad boys...

I think I would want a bunch of friends to stand around and witness me kill it by myself.
Or at least 1 person to make sure I don't drown in my own sick after the attempt.

I think I would want a bunch of friends to stand around and witness me kill it by myself.
Or at least 1 person to make sure I don't drown in my own sick after the attempt.

Well, 12.12.12 is 9% ABV and Dragon's Milk is 10%. 3L is about .8 Gallons. I Suppose if you were drinking it over the course of an evening you could do it...

Well, 12.12.12 is 9% ABV and Dragon's Milk is 10%. 3L is about .8 Gallons. I Suppose if you were drinking it over the course of an evening you could do it...

That's not nearly as bad as I thought...I could do it.....I've actually have done it too, last October at an Octoberfest party at Frankford Hall I had three 1 liter glasses of a 6.5% Marzen in about three to four hours.
I was ok at the end, was just running to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

Speaking of 3L bottles. My local shop is offering this one up.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397247256.864385.jpg

Hhmmm...maybe we can work something out. Whatchya got (access to)

I probably shouldn't. Need to cool off on trades for a while.

I know where I can get a 3l Mad Elf, 3l or maybe 1.5l 121212, and 1.5l St Bernardus 12. Also 1.5l Piraat and Duvel.

How is that Curieux being stored? Probably on a top shelf for all to see in full sunlight.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397250038.685145.jpg
This shows up on my doorstep today...coyote68 asked if I could grab him a local flavor...you bet I say...life got in the way but I found what he was looking for at the brewery...but before I can send it he hooks a brother up!
Thanks so much joe I can't wait to try your HB! First nugget nectar too!
What a friggin great group of people this community is!
Have a great Friday all!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yeah I def need a 3L 12.12.12. Pm me.

Back to the reg scheduled thread. Damn ups truck ran late last night and my expected somewhat mystery delivery is delayed. It's a GM and a few bonus brews.

Crap. I have the sheet somewhere here in my office. I'm at work right now. I know the I say so is a saison and the unlabeled bottle is an irish red. The can is a 3 brewery mix of Idk what yet. Real Ale and 2 others. Labeled Blakkr.

Crap. I have the sheet somewhere here in my office. I'm at work right now. I know the I say so is a saison and the unlabeled bottle is an irish red. The can is a 3 brewery mix of Idk what yet. Real Ale and 2 others. Labeled Blakkr.

BLAKKR is a Surly, 3 Floyds and Real Ale collab. Looks like the Surly version.

Yep. I remember reading on the can that this came from Surly Brewery.

I'll try it tonight after work. From the can or in a glass?

Is there anything better than coming home to a big ol box of beer on a Friday night? I think not. Huge thanks to hawgwild81 for making a first time trader have a super easy and rewarding expierince! Thanks Hawg!

image.jpg

Is there anything better than coming home to a big ol box of beer on a Friday night? I think not. Huge thanks to hawgwild81 for making a first time trader have a super easy and rewarding expierince! Thanks Hawg!

Your welcome! Glad they all made it safe.

Not a trade, but a nice haul from my bottle shop. Just in time to start work on my brew stand tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397254464.930088.jpg

EMAW haul from SavoryChef! So excited for all of these! Thanks for everything!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397262891.095257.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1397262928.496911.jpg

And a sweet package from thatjonguy! Abrasive is so awesome, so happy to have another! And now I will have had all three Blakkr! Thanks so much man! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397263155.601764.jpg

Home from work and unpacked some beauties that were waiting for me by the door from Bigmike99. Thanks again man. I look forward to trying all these. As always, I appreciate the trade!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397264584.418393.jpg

Latest posts

Back