What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I missed you Wes. I kinda made a big change in life and wanted to really just focus on that for a while. Nothing bad...all good as a matter of fact. Just haven't been able to brew lately. I'm just taking my time here. I have a lot of things I want to brew and so little space and time!

So you got married and had a kid?
Congrats and you've been missed.

Root beer with my dinner. Corned beef cabbage potatoes Shepard pie and soda bread
View attachment 263268
View attachment 263269
And still plenty of snow here in the poconos
View attachment 263270
Thank god this week is over. Chilling at the cabin with my one year old who's just getting over strep.

Damn that looks good. I love corned beef and cabbage. The wife hates it. Which means I never get it. Glad the little one is feeling better. Found out this afternoon that my 2yr old has strep. I can't wait for this year to be over!

I told you I'd drink a beer for you tonight. This one seemed geographically appropriate. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426302150.369974.jpg

I remember those days. Holy hell was I young and dumb. I also thought MGD was the best beer ever! Speaking of the good old days, now I'm nostalgic for a Mickeys or an OE.

I'll get over this soon.

Ok. I'm over it. That was a dark place. Glad I've come to!

Is there a problem here?

0313052201.jpg

#properglassware

I remember those days. Holy hell was I young and dumb. I also thought MGD was the best beer ever! Speaking of the good old days, now I'm nostalgic for a Mickeys or an OE.

I'll get over this soon.

Ok. I'm over it. That was a dark place. Glad I've come to!

MGD? That stuff is gross. 😝

Getting in a quick beer before bed. Why didn't I clean the store out of all of this at half price? Well worth $4.99.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426302708.509327.jpg
Feels good to sit down and have a beer finally. Spent all of my time after work putting a playset back together, replacing rusted bolts, broken boards, etc. Now it's finished and I won't have to be nagged anymore about fixing it by a 4 year old.....and a 31 year old.

I had a mattmille length response to multiple quotes, mostly aimed at wes, but the app crashed. I need a beer.

TLDR: screw you wes

How was that? I almost got it at a bar a few weeks ago, but realized it was a bomber.

It's verra verra tasty. I think I rated it either 4/5 or 4.5/5. I plan to try and locate more while I'm here.

Due to weather and travel conditions, I got here too late to go hit the Beer Exchange pre-Huna beer share, so I'll have to drink this myself. It may take a while in that little hotel glass, but I shall persevere. I plan to porch bomb the alchy thread tomorrow, though.

Water.

So would anyone know what this part is in a 97 Ford Ranger?
When I attempted to start it, I got a click like a button not like a battery click. It does it once then it's just silent. The truck can start with some work by popping the clutch. The click I hear comes from that part but I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?

I know, O/T...it'll be okay.
View attachment 263146

Your arrow appears to be pointing to the brake fluid reservoir and what's probably the vacuum pump for the fluid. I would think that's just a transferred echo that makes it sound like it's coming from there. Single click sounds like a possibly bad starter solenoid (as others have probably told you by the time I'm reading this).

I had a mattmille length response to multiple quotes, mostly aimed at wes, but the app crashed. I need a beer.

TLDR: screw you wes

Why so insolent? I am glad you chose to be silent instead of typing words aplenty. Try not to be so violent and eat some succulent foods and hope you aren't too flatulent. Lentils, polenta, perhaps.

It's verra verra tasty. I think I rated it either 4/5 or 4.5/5. I plan to try and locate more while I'm here.

Due to weather and travel conditions, I got here too late to go hit the Beer Exchange pre-Huna beer share, so I'll have to drink this myself. It may take a while in that little hotel glass, but I shall persevere. I plan to porch bomb the alchy thread tomorrow, though.

Alchy thread will be on fire at 11 am EST.

Why so insolent? I am glad you chose to be silent instead of typing words aplenty. Try not to be so violent and eat some succulent foods and hope you aren't too flatulent. Lentils, polenta, perhaps.

I see what you did there. Ha!

That's right, just one ha.

Is there a problem here?

View attachment 263344

#properglassware

Your beer koozie isn't working like it should...methinks.

So you got married and had a kid?
Congrats and you've been missed.

Nope. Already did that many moons ago. I uprooted the family and moved track home to Pittsburgh, we both got new jobs, and the little one got yet another new school. Plus a new car, townhouse, looking for an actual home to own, replacing another POS car, yada, yada...

It's worth the $3.30 a bottle if you like browns

That sounds a bit racist!

Wait, you meant brown ALES. Boy, that could've been embarrassing!

MGD? That stuff is gross. 😝

What the hell did I know? I was 19!

Did I say 19? I meant 21. Yeah. Definitely 21. I never drank underage! Nooooo....

Nope. Already did that many moons ago. I uprooted the family and moved track home to Pittsburgh, we both got new jobs, and the little one got yet another new school. Plus a new car, townhouse, looking for an actual home to own, replacing another POS car, yada, yada...

Did I say 19? I meant 21. Yeah. Definitely 21. I never drank underage! Nooooo....

Dang! No more OKC? I'm happy for you and the potential settled life you'll have.

1. Congrats. Big moves are insane...I bet. I live 4 miles from my boyhood home.

2. I love browns.

3. Underage drinking is wrong. Unless you're underage.

That's awesome! No more
OKC?! I hope this is all it takes to get out of here.

Dang! No more OKC? I'm happy for you and the potential settled life you'll have.

Holy crap! I was in OKC so long some people thought I lived there! I was only there on a job for 4 months. Then back to my former residence in dreary Meadville, PA. Now that we're in Pittsburgh, I only regret moving away from Voodoo Brewing. But as it turns out, they just opened a pub in Pittsburgh! So, I'm not totally screwed!

Bastard brown(my own honey brown) second batch fine tuned recipe reduced my honey but forgot to replace with another sugar, so only 3.7% but is refreshing

Back