What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Congrats. Big moves are insane...I bet. I live 4 miles from my boyhood home.

2. I love browns.

3. Underage drinking is wrong. Unless you're underage.

1. Best part is I upgraded jobs for the same pay. My wife seriously upgraded her pay, but downgraded jobs. Which is good for us, but sucks for her.

2. Wait, are we talking about beer or our friends south of the border? I'm confused.

3. I don't know what you're talking about. :)

Now to this. A dark one to round out the night. Oh, and to top off this Friday the 13th with a child with a 101 fever. FML.

That's a good brew. Sucks to hear about the little one. Hope s/he feels better soon.

Reminds me of the stories my dad told me about when I was a baby and I was sick...my parents took turns trying to get me back to sleep so my dad went out to get a bag of Doritos for sustainment. He was a smart man back then. Even smarter now that I'm older and teaching him new stuff!

Alchy thread will be on fire at 11 am EST.

Incidentally, I will have another 750mL of it on my person tomorrow as well as 2 x 12 oz bottles of Ghost in the Machine. I look exactly like my profile picture, so feel free to find me Where's Waldo style (I'll be wearing a Heretic "I'm a Brewer (this is as dressed up as I get)" T-shirt, though. Just poured the last of this bottle.

Now to this. A dark one to round out the night. Oh, and to top off this Friday the 13th with a child with a 101 fever. FML.

Best wishes for the little one. Our youngest had a 103 fever at just over 1 month old and she got over it with no problems. I know the frustration of being nearly helpless in that situation. Infant advil worked wonders for us for keeping the fever down.

Where at in the east bay are you? I grew up in the 925. We should share some homebrews.

Had a few IIPAs now onto my session ed wort's haus PA.

Best wishes for the little one. Our youngest had a 103 fever at just over 1 month old and she got over it with no problems. I know the frustration of being nearly helpless in that situation. Infant advil worked wonders for us for keeping the fever down.

Where at in the east bay are you? I grew up in the 925. We should share some homebrews.

Had a few IIPAs now onto my session ed wort's haus PA.

This is his 3rd day of fevers. The last couple days it hasn't been too bad but got home from all the other stuff today and he has a 101 fever. Sucks.

I am in Walnut Creek. Would love to share. Always have too much beer on my keezer for me to drink myself.

We were hoping he was over the fevers but instead he is back at it. He is sleeping now hoping he feels better tomorrow. We have had the Tylenol going since 4pm.

This is his 3rd day of fevers. The last couple days it hasn't been too bad but got home from all the other stuff today and he has a 101 fever. Sucks.

I am in Walnut Creek. Would love to share. Always have too much beer on my keezer for me to drink myself.

We were hoping he was over the fevers but instead he is back at it. He is sleeping now hoping he feels better tomorrow. We have had the Tylenol going since 4pm.

Sorry about the little one, man. I hope he gets better soon.

Goodnight HBT.

Sorry about the little one, man. I hope he gets better soon.

Goodnight HBT.

Thanks Wes, and Goodnight. The wife and I are headed to bed too. I a, on about 7 hours sleep in the last 3 nights. Yep, thats a 2.3 hour a night average. Not looking for sympathy, but damn. What I wouldnt give for a solid 6. Hahaha. Cheers fellas!! :ban:

After a half dozen Dos Equis, I'm back on the reservation with some home made "Merlin" Blackberry Red Ale.

Here's a picture of the Merlin Blackberry. Ida put it with the other post but I've been drinkin' so I didn't quite get to it.

IMG_2646.jpg

Don't forget ol' nukebrewer. @Remmy and I have very similar taste in session brews! :-D

9-10% ABV is right in the wheelhouse for sessioning.

Coff. Taking family from Tampa out for brunch. Then drinking begins.

I know @Ridire was watching, since this is one of his Chi-town boys.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U67f7Jwzwg[/ame]

This is $55 and I'd have to pay to ship. Sounds like a bad deal. Is it that good?

@mattmmille why aren't we drinking together?

I haven't cracked one open yet. Looks like it will be a little while before I do with everything that's come in the past few days :drunk: Seems pretty high price though.

Nope. Already did that many moons ago. I uprooted the family and moved track home to Pittsburgh, we both got new jobs, and the little one got yet another new school. Plus a new car, townhouse, looking for an actual home to own, replacing another POS car, yada, yada...

Congrats on taking that big plunge - should definitely pay off in the long run (and the way you were feeling at the end of the OKC stint, I'm sure you had some big short-term gains as well.

Water before heading out to breakfast on this miserable, wet day.

Not quite sure what was meant by this?:fro:

Cofeeee!

Hah peanuts! It was actually a pretty innocent statement. I found some chili lime cashews. Opened them and never ate them. Whatever was in that mystery mini growler did me in. I think I drank one pint then dozed off and woke up, posted here and took another pour then woke again at 4 am and crawled to bed. My head is killing me. I had probably half a pint more of that beer.

So water and aspirin.

Ih @mcbaumannerb I didn't have my nephew buy it. I have to dial back my beer purchases anyway and $55 is very high to me. $40, maybe. I'll have to wait to try it some other way. No biggie. I had him spend that same amount on three other beers that he'll send me.

On the coff this AM. Enjoy your day folks. Today's the day I get to pick up my Barrel Room release from Voodoo! That's always a good day!

This is $55 and I'd have to pay to ship. Sounds like a bad deal. Is it that good?

@mattmmille why aren't we drinking together?
Come down to the Marriott City Center tonight and we can!

Coffee in the Concierge lounge with breakfast.

IMG_20150314_080031917_HDR.jpg

Coffee.

@mcbaumannerb might get his box of beer today.

I wouldn't want him to be thirsty this weekend.

Its going out in a few hours when I take my apa to lhbs to be sent off for judging. Would imagine it makes it to you early in the week but I'll give you details when I have them.

Coffee, not sure why not hungover.

Haha don't listen...or read what I type when drunk. :) I still have to send your box.

A huge amount of coffee.

Back