What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Between last night and tonight, had a little side by side tasting of my ipa vs a number of commercial examples: nugget nectar, double simcoe, hop hunter, double d, loose cannon, and a couple others that I can't even remember.

I can say with all honesty that mine is heads and shoulders above all of them, and that makes me happy!

Was really surprised about nugget nectar...but I don't think this years was that good.

Could be a freshness thing for sure.

I love Kentucky commons! I've been looking for some commercial where I live but no luck. I guess I'll have to try and brew my own.

I got excited about the recipe Revey posted on here (kiss your cousin rye) but had to change a lot based on what I had on hand. It is floccing good though.

Classy as all ****.

0313052113.jpg

Good to see you posting again!

Yeah. I missed you Wes. I kinda made a big change in life and wanted to really just focus on that for a while. Nothing bad...all good as a matter of fact. Just haven't been able to brew lately. I'm just taking my time here. I have a lot of things I want to brew and so little space and time!

Yeah. I missed you Wes. I kinda made a big change in life and wanted to really just focus on that for a while. Nothing bad...all good as a matter of fact. Just haven't been able to brew lately. I'm just taking my time here. I have a lot of things I want to brew and so little space and time!

Great to hear everything is going good. We don't care if what you're drinking is homebrew or not. Heck, @psylocide only posts pictures of water (aka Busch light). Just fun to drink and BS. :D

Flight! Honor Gold, White Street Kolsch, Foothills Hoppyum and Hickory Street Stout. (Right to Left)

IMG_20150313_223110448.jpg

Went downstairs too check on last weeks brew before hitting the hay, work tomorrow, and found the sump pump stuck off, beer saved the day!
A pull to celebrate,recycled picture:eek:

IMG_5939.jpg

Back