What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee and water.

Prepping some meat to be smoked for homemade pastrami and Canadian bacon. Smoker will be going all day. Wife is still asleep and I am on kid duty for now.

About done with a pot of coffee. Playing musical **** with car parts while my mule goes to upland for me for the sour sale.

On my first coffee of the day. I've been in bed all morning and it was glorious. Made the most of my first opportunity to really sleep in in almost a month.

The yeast bay saison blend did not attenuate well at all so its too sweet but still good!
View attachment 263465

Honestly, that's been my experience with the two strains I've used. The wallonian farmhouse stalled for me in the 30s. I had to really coax it to get it into the teens. The other batch (wlp566) stalled too, which makes making an association hard, but not nearly as high. Have to think I'm (we're) in the minority.

Back