What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to finish it off so I don't have to drag it with me to Brussels in a couple days. I'll restock with stuff to bring home from there.

Have I mentioned how much I hate you?

Drinking my Belgian IPA.

20150313_204403[1].jpg

The big black drum it looks like you are pointing at is the vacuum assist for your breaks (the thing that gives the power in the term power brakes). It is not making a clicking noise. These rangers have a notoriously bad connection at the starter that is often the culprit. Clean up the connections where wires go to the starter. (Bottom passenger side of engine) Disconnect the battery before you do!

Thanks. And thanks to all who responded. Looks like a starter connection is indeed right. I appreciate the help.

Ps I'm on this now in my new glass from my nephew also had this Pilsner. I don't really like pilsners but this isn't bad.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426294103.501523.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426294116.830011.jpg

@BGBC 's Unseasonably pale. A "little" overcarbed, but excellent hop profile. What hops did you use?
View attachment 263255

(2 down, 63 to go. I'm losing ground :drunk: )

Thanks, glad you like it.

Sorachi for bittering, then Sorachi/Nelson combo at 5 and flameout. Fermented with 1st gen Heady yeast. I think the yeast definitely contributed a lot. I have a starter going now and it smells darn similar to that beer.

No. I was just reading the can. ;)

After a long ass day at our house that caught fire and pretty much burned 100%. Had to have a burned up car towed. An absolute mess. I hate Friday the 13th. Here's the start of a drunken night!!!

View attachment 263273

Your house? Sorry to hear - that really sucks.

On to @finsfan 's Moo-Hoo clone. Picking up the chocolate and it works well with the malt, but it's a bit under carbed and that is holding it back. Still a solid brew thanks. :mug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 67
Went to NEBCO today with @Remmy and @Dave37 where I picked up a fresh growler of Gandhi along with a howler of Coup Beans. I bet you can't guess which one this is. ;)

_DSC4141.jpg

After a long ass day at our house that caught fire and pretty much burned 100%. Had to have a burned up car towed. An absolute mess. I hate Friday the 13th. Here's the start of a drunken night!!!

View attachment 263273

Hope everyone's ok that's the main thing! The rest is going to suck, best wishes!

With the weather warming up I'm busy as ****!

Crudmushroom, time does this well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 65
Aww crap. Sorry to hear man. Hopefully everyone is ok!

Damn, sorry to hear that. Everybody safe? You have a baby too, right?

Sorry, should have clarified. Yes we do have a baby. He just turned 5 months. The fire was 4 days before he was born, so just over 5 months ago. The house has been there since, just burned up. It was NOT our primary residence. It was a rental, but was once my wifes mothers house. She passed away from breast cancer and it was a rental since then. It has been a royal PITA since the fire. Everybody was safe, but barely. It could have ended badly. 2 people upstairs sleeping when the fire started. All got out safe.

Today was spent there getting a burned up car out of the carport. Its the last step before demo and the rebuild.

Here is a picture of what I was dealing with. Took my truck to pull the car from the carport then the tow truck to get it away. And a bunch of drama in between haha.

View attachment 263301

Damn! Glad it's all good other than the hassle of having to rebuild.

More DIPA after not hearing back about going out. Looks like I'll be passing out early haha

Back