The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for nuttin' but there has been entirely too much criticism of me around here lately. We're starting to lose focus. The idea here is to bust Capes cajoles. Him and Yeager. I am your handsome and fearless leader. I should get more respect. Work on that, will ya?

Hahahahaha!!! I couldn't help reading this in the voice of Cartman from South Park and it made me giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thunder_Chicken said:
Hahahahaha!!! I couldn't help reading this in the voice of Cartman from South Park and it made me giggle:

That's the funniest post I've read in a while.

I went back and read it in Cartman's voice too.

Classic.

Az... I think it's "opposed"

It was bound to happen. He's going up against God. This is going to be good.

Word on the street is it was going to be available on jan 15. It's been pushed back to the end of the month.

The owner of my local packy looked at the distribution book and didnt see them in it. I think it was old or they dont list until distributed. . I think she was partaking tho.

Edit: day_trippers article says the fifteenth but a couple of the packys I called said not until the end of the month

http://www.bostonglobe.com/business...ing-brewery/FBgfeHbf5lr5NjOfP8Jd8J/story.html

So I'm trying to talk Yeager into doing a repeat of the U1. No screwing around, like Col. Saunders we'll do the original recipe without farking around with a thing.

But Nancy, I mean Yeager, is so PW'd that he's afraid to ask her if he can have friends over because he got a little tight two weeks ago at the Pats game and herself has her panties in a bunch.

What a f'ing Nancy.

We can do it in my shed but it can probably only hold a half dozen guys with the pots. Lets schedule a day in mid Feb and hope Yeager grows a pair in the meantime.

Back