The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to my second hockey game of the day..It was really cold at 5 this morning and the rink was even colder..Man, I just want to cuddle around a nice boiling brew kettle...Tomorrow can't come quick enough.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388890107.504809.jpg
My stinger IPA last night

Happy?

Party was good. We had a series of nightmares with the facility that really wasn't their fault but we were able to pull it off. Long story short, the bars entire CO2 set-up, basically went down, three times.... And its not a simple tank and regulator in back. Frank and I spent about a total of an hour in the back effin with the set up trying to get anything to come out of any of the taps.

We ultimately got it working for good though and I thought all went well. It was good times.

paulthenurse said:
Fever finally down under a hundred for the first time since Friday. Spent the weekend on the couch. Sorry I missed your anniversary pahtay Cape, but for the benefit of everyone's health I stayed at home.

No apology needed at all. I had a blast (I think) once the CO2 nightmares were over. I thought both bands were awesome and folks seemed to have a pretty good time.

We had one keg of the Slap Happy that was a little muddy that we changed out but other than that, I was really proud of how the beers were pouring. We went through metric fck-ton of beer so we were happy.

Fever finally down under a hundred for the first time since Friday. Spent the weekend on the couch. Sorry I missed your anniversary pahtay Cape, but for the benefit of everyone's health I stayed at home.

I thought things were a little too quiet and curteous around here lately. Hope it wasn't the swine flu.

So...going to my second meeting of CCLAMS (Cape Cod Lager and Ale Makers) tomorrow night. Looking forward to it as they are doing a BIAB demo.
Wasn't originally going to make it as I was supposed to be in FLA today but my flight was with JetBlue and... well... you know.

I saw the SSBC website, but there is no meeting location information, and everything else on the website requires membership. I don't see a way to become a member on the website, and anyway I wanted to check them out first. It's almost like becoming a Mason - you have to ask someone who is already in.

Not for nuttin' but there has been entirely too much criticism of me around here lately. We're starting to lose focus. The idea here is to bust Capes cajoles. Him and Yeager. I am your handsome and fearless leader. I should get more respect. Work on that, will ya?

Cape's post are nothing but spam now. I agree Bog has some good brews but I come here for the PTN rants and wit. Looks like balmy weather next week. Can't wait to hear more LSU stories.

Back