The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And since no one picked up on it, I'll explain Cape's effusive gushings from earlier,
He was only going on about how he's going to be on the couch watching the game because he knows that I will be sitting in an airplane over the Atlantic Ocean for the entire duration of the game.

F U Cape.

Ill see the rest of you when we get home. Toodleoo.

So you apparently had no faith in your team if you scheduled a trip out of the country during the playoffs.

You can call him funny because you've never seen him in Lederhosen, holding a bouquet of Edelweiss and leading a cow around by the nose as he sings show tunes. You wouldn't think he was so funny then, trust me.

I'm just wondering where all those brewers get their Lederhosen. I mean, all the Hendler Brothers from Jack's Abby have them...Is it part of the brewer initiation, where they get issued their 'hosen and directed to grow beards?

The Swiss do not allow export of the Chocolate Cows. Everyone has automatic weapons at home to protect the chocolate cows. However, they do encourage the export of those giant horns, they shoot people that try to use them in Switzerland.

did you guys hear about the guy in dorchester that shot and killed a man that was robbing him, they are gonna charge him for killing the guy. WTF, cant even protect yourself in your own home.

Hmmmmm. What to make for this game on Sunday!?! Hmmmm. I am gonna have some time so I think I might go kinda big time. Whatever it is, I'm just glad it won't be airline food. Yyyyyyyuck

Back