The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other outside the operating room.

The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?"

The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous."

The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of Jell-O and ice cream. It's a breeze."

The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?"

The first kid says, "A circumcision."

"Whoa!" the second kid replies. "Good luck, buddy. I had that done when I was born. Couldn't walk for a year."

I need a painting of Elvis on black velvet.

Not that there are any good ones but I need a particularly bad one, preferably from The Sweaty Elvis in the Jumpsuit genre. And I need it FAST,as in, by New Year's Day.

Oh ya, I don't want to spend more than $15 or $20.

So, where better to look for something that most civilized people would avoid like the plague than here? Come on guys Help a brother out.

Take your time machine to last September's Big E. Go to the Better Living Center and behold the King in his sweaty black velvet glory.

You can also get some ShamWoWs and As Seen On TV crap cheap if you're into that sort of thing.

Happy holidays all. Nice avatar Melana.

Spent a week up in the White Mountains, hiking, sitting by the wood stove in a cabin completely off the grid, and drinking beer and partying with friends. Back home to catch up on laundry and sobriety.

thunder_chicken said:
happy holidays all. Nice avatar melana. Spent a week up in the white mountains, hiking, sitting by the wood stove in a cabin completely off the grid, and drinking beer and partying with friends. Back home to catch up on laundry and sobriety.

image-2689311157.jpg

Go ahead... Now everyone can give me the "no one cares" but getting very psyched. The Bog's 1st Anniversary & Holiday Party is this Friday. We have seven beers going on tap including two new releases. Free food... two live bands. And we negotiated for discounted pints of all of our beers (legal since it is a private event). It'll be closed to the public and we sold inexpensive tickets ($10 a pop) to help on the food. We sold out almost instantly.

Just excited for it.

200 people ripping it up. Can't wait.

I know , I know .... "Cool story bro". Blah blah blah ... Put your spin on it .... Bog Inn... Yeah yeah. I get it. You all suck.

"So we take a known concept, the Holiday Party, and put our own spin on it - making it exclusive and not open to the public so we can feel like Kayne for a day." Bog Inn, 2013: Never Forget

Congrats on 1-year and continued growth. :mug:

[...]200 people ripping it up. Can't wait.

I know , I know .... "Cool story bro". Blah blah blah ... Put your spin on it .... Bog Inn... Yeah yeah. I get it. You all suck.

You suck way more for not including all the HBT Massholes on the invite list.

But, us losers will get over it.

Oh yeah - pics, or all that never happened.
Something compromising would be excellent...

Cheers! ;)

Happy holidays all. Nice avatar Melana.

Spent a week up in the White Mountains, hiking, sitting by the wood stove in a cabin completely off the grid, and drinking beer and partying with friends. Back home to catch up on laundry and sobriety.

Please go back there

You losers aren't cool enough to be included on the A list along with me, MrsTheNurse and the rest of the Glitterati and you should probably stop calling attention to that. It makes you look like even bigger losers.

It wasn't that exclusive... He got me tickets......

And the same to you dear sir. It'll be fun twisting your tail and getting your blood pressure up in 2014.

That is the best part of spawnage. It is so f'ing cute watching them grow and get their wings. Do you really think an insignificant chicken such as yourself can raise my BP? Really?

You're so f'ing cute I don't know if I should burp you before or after I dope slap you.

im at work, but people are not coming in left and right. WTF roads arent that bad

Still snowing here, and probably going to continue for a while. Roads weren't too bad this morning, but if I had the option to stay home (i.e. staying home wouldn't just mean more work tomorrow), I might have. I'd rather be out sledding with my kids.

Back