Craft Beer MAW

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, if you can find melange 1 or sitr kumquat in a bottle shop, i'm on my way.

Edit: if you can find ANY of the bruery beers I listed, as well as the Cantillons and JK's in a bottle shop in LI, please give me the name. That'd be worth a trip on the dreaded LIE

I can get pretty much anything from the bruery! I live around 20 mins from it.:mug: sitr kumquat is awesome!

WTF?!?! I think perhaps the lead scientist was not only injecting the dolphins with LSD, but maybe also into that quack lady. And also MDMA.

Current list.

Starting to get the sour itch....don't
really want farmhouse/saisons. Sours with fruit other than cherry I'd listen to for the most part but the few below I know are popular and highly rated. As always feel free to pm me if you've got ideas but here's a start. I know a few are huge whales so if be open to filling in with extras for those.

Sitr peaches
V013
750ml RR sours or 3L (!)*
Vsb*
Atrial
CC*
HF juicy, mimosa*
Peche&brett
Fuzzy*
Beat*
Flora blueberry*
Black and Wild

Db Huna*
Db Damon*
Ba Everett*
Mocha Wednesday
Ba Dark Lord (not the spicy one)*
Rare*

Mexican Cake (ba versions=*)
Southampton RIS bomber
CL hops and roses
Bcbvs*
11 or earlier Black Ops
Black and Wild*
Upland dark and light synth
Antead (any)
BA Abraxas*
De garde (Berliner weisse??)
11' or earlier Dark Lord
Newest batch Gray Monday
BA 9k
Any SARA
FW 13 and earlier

Big gruesome peanut butter (Maw worthy? Sounds delicious)
Any BA Speedway
CBS
Beyond good and evil
Triple sunshine
Pappy black magick
Upland peach
Surly pentagram (actually would love a box full of surly lovin)

Bullfrog sour releases coming sat (grzzz and variants). Also heard good things about their IPA

Also pleassssse include some homebrew. Only like one of the last 5 trades/grants I've gotten here have included any!

If you have any one of these with * and want to fill in with other local goodies (sours preferred) that works. A teku would rock too!

All their bottles are available online right? I'd rather request stuff I could've get that way. I also just picked up a bottle of apricot from my local spot.

They usually have a few seasonals that you can only get at the brewery or the pub. The Gose is the only one showing on the website but I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Awesome! My bday is tomorrow and I'm glad this is wrapped up....now just to wait for the goodies!!!!!

Dxbq48. Is. Up.

I think someone might be getting some side project or perennial ;)

If he gets either, he will be a very happy man. Side Project made Wicked Weed's sours look like child's play when I visited last month. Abraxas kills Huna on the mexican stout front. /homermodeoff

Sent from the Bat Cave

So here is the list...

CBS
Rare
BCBVS
Prop
St. Lam
Any LP Cantillon
VSB
KBBS
Assassin
Pirate Bomb
Any Bruery day of the week
DB Huna
Life is Like..
Lawson’s Double/Triple Sunshine
Remmy’s Pappy
BVDL
Any good SARA

Sorry about the time it took to get this together, but after all I was MAW virgin so I had to get a little warmed up.

Also wanted to let you guys know that I am open to other offers as well if nothing on here is doable for you. If you think you can put together a good MAW hit for a first-timer, just shoot me a message.

Cheers guys!

another thing about adding a cascade is although a 2013 or even 2014 might be available online, but what if someone has a 2011 or something older that is ready now. We just had two 2011s last weekend and they were crazy good.

Back