Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got bombed by TNGabe. Thank you so much! I can't wait to try the De dolle. Should I wait or dig in? Love the glass and now why you sent the ipa lol. Can't wait to try the homebrew too and the bourbon goodness in the bombers also curious about the 2010 Bigfoot. Haven't had any that old yet. Again thank you and hopefully trade again.

ForumRunner_20131129_222640.jpg

Just got bombed by TNGabe. Thank you so much! I can't wait to try the De dolle. Should I wait or dig in? Love the glass and now why you sent the ipa lol. Can't wait to try the homebrew too and the bourbon goodness in the bombers also curious about the 2010 Bigfoot. Haven't had any that old yet. Again thank you and hopefully trade again.

View attachment 163237

No reason not to drink the De Dolle now. They'll change, but with so much batch variation, it's hard to know when to drink. The CS stuff is good for deges to grow up for primary strains.

No reason not to drink the De Dolle now. They'll change, but with so much batch variation, it's hard to know when to drink. The CS stuff is good for deges to grow up for primary strains.

Ok cool. I'll have them when I get around to them. I never had them so I don't know how they are. CS is one of my favorite breweries. I got a few I do not want to drink. Ever lol

mcbaumannerb said:
More holiday shopping ... for me! They are supposed to get some variants on Monday so I'll have to go back.

I couldn't find coffee or BW in CT, so it's good to know I am not alone. Will be calling places next week

Awesome package from finsfan! I am glad to get an Apfelwein in there because I'd like to compare mine to someone else's.

Thank you very much! Already chilling one can.

image-2471198013.jpg

BeerMeDuffMan said:
The craft beer shop on Frankford and morrell has no limit four packs of standard release. Coffee and BW is all gone. Cost after taxes was 35.50

Is that 35.50 for one 4-pack? If so, that makes the 18.93 I paid for one a steal.

finsfan said:
damn, that was quick shipping! USPS hasnt gone wrong for me yet :D 3 for 3
My postal lady hates me. She's lazy as **** and keeps leaving boxes balancing on my mail box rather than walking 20 feet to the porch. This one was on my driveway. Haha

I'm excited to try the vanilla. Thank you again.

So, I would love to get in on some of these trades, but I'm afraid that where I live there's not a whole lot of beer available that would be worth trading. If anyone would like some beers from the Southern Mississippi, Alabama, Lousiana region hit me up in trade.

There are lots of beers out there that I'd like to try and will do what I can to find something to warrant me trading for some of those beers :D

Picked these up last night...note the two missing bottles :)

image-1198968766.jpg

The place less than a mile from my house had two shelves full at around 7 last night. I can pick up the bcbs and coffee for $20 / 4 pack. I think the barley wine was another $4. They also had a few bombers - I think the coconut. Pink label? PM me if you want me to pick some up and do a trade.

Picked these up last night...note the two missing bottles :)

The place less than a mile from my house had two shelves full at around 7 last night. I can pick up the bcbs and coffee for $20 / 4 pack. I think the barley wine was another $4. They also had a few bombers - I think the coconut. Pink label? PM me if you want me to pick some up and do a trade.

Might be the berry variety. The coconut is blue I think. I could probably go for a bomber or two depending on costs.

$33 a 4 pack over here for the regular BCBS That was for the 2012 anyway I'm not sure how much the 2013 will cost as I haven't been to a bottle shop in a week or 2. If someone has access to a few extra 4 packs of the 2013 bcbs and any varieties and is willing to trade for some greenbacks and any other brew not available to you but is available here in NYC I'm interested if it is cost effective.

Cheers. Drinking the remnants of my mild sweet stout I just bottled.

Just called them.

Pink bomber is Rye -$20
4 packs of bcbs and coffee - $20
4 pack of barley wine - $24

$33 a 4 pack over here for the regular BCBS That was for the 2012 anyway I'm not sure how much the 2013 will cost as I haven't been to a bottle shop in a week or 2. If someone has access to a few extra 4 packs of the 2013 bcbs and any varieties and is willing to trade for some greenbacks and any other brew not available to you but is available here in NYC I'm interested if it is cost effective.

Cheers. Drinking the remnants of my mild sweet stout I just bottled.

NYC some shops have cases of them. A guy working the growler station had shown me a pic of a pyramid of 50 cases of bcbs, coffee and BW. Roger Wilco had an allotment of five cases lol.

BeerMeDuffMan said:
NYC some shops have cases of them. A guy working the growler station had shown me a pic of a pyramid of 50 cases of bcbs, coffee and BW. Roger Wilco had an allotment of five cases lol.

I know there is probably a lot of it around. Did you happen to catch the price? I was just talking about setting up a trade with some one who can get 2 4pks for the price I could get one for and then pay their cost of shipping or just send them a trade of some beer from here they can't get as well. I'm sure you know the deal the price for beer here is insanity.

I know there is probably a lot of it around. Did you happen to catch the price? I was just talking about setting up a trade with some one who can get 2 4pks for the price I could get one for and then pay their cost of shipping or just send them a trade of some beer from here they can't get as well. I'm sure you know the deal the price for beer here is insanity.

With NYC taxes probably just as bad as PA rates I'm sure lol. I don't know the exact cost for the area though. I was call in a-z in the phone book yo find local distribution for philly and into southern nj. I should of expanded to Delaware but was running low on time. Your best bet is to call around for the best rates

Only in pa I tell you. Southern jersey had them clocked in around 24.99. PA laws are just flat out stupid with beer.

Eh, there are stores here in illinois that jack it up to $29.99 a four pack. I guess if they can get that price, why not...but I think its a shame. Should be $20 everywhere.

All this talk of BCBS pricing... Best I've seen it (2012) was $10 ea/ no price break for 4 pk. No wonder it sits on the shelves around here.

I had some BCBS yesterday, and I didn't think it was very good. I was considering finding some for trading, but I don't plan on drinking another, especially at these rates. I love strong stouts, but I just couldn't get behind this one.

I paid 25 for a 4 pack, limit of 2 4 packs of any variety. Got two reg and two bw. Got two more of each coming from my cousin as well.

mhurst111 said:
Picked these up last night...note the two missing bottles :) The place less than a mile from my house had two shelves full at around 7 last night. I can pick up the bcbs and coffee for $20 / 4 pack. I think the barley wine was another $4. They also had a few bombers - I think the coconut. Pink label? PM me if you want me to pick some up and do a trade.

What store? I won't be home for a couple days, but want to pick some up when I get back if it's around.

blizzard said:
What store? I won't be home for a couple days, but want to pick some up when I get back if it's around.
I'm down in roxborough, I think it's called roxborough marketplace liquor or something equally catchy. Small place next to the local Safeway.

Back