DC Area Group Buy #8

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. If you send it to a friend, it is free and instant. We are all friends here. :)

No, eCheck is not an option here, but sending to friend or family is only free when you have your bank account attached to your PayPal account. And honestly, that's not something for everyone to take lightly, particularly when you're selling on eBay. I'm not referring to the free for friends part, everyone is cool with that.

I must have haphazardly jumped on a split in a drunken stupor... :)

I'm really glad you caught it.

So here's a note to everyone:
Please check your order, make sure everything on there is what you intended.

We have less than 2 days left, closing Friday at midnight. If something doesn't seem right for whatever reason let me know ASAP so we can remediate.

You can still and easily add whole sacks, and even splits as long as you can round up takers to fill them. Stock up now, the next buy may not be for a while. It could be August, or later, who knows.

Thanks for setting up the Group Buy #8. I have prematurely paid everyone what I understand what was due as I will be backpacking starting tomorrow morning over the long weekend and unable to get any service. I paid the following to your paypal accounts:

reddskinnfan $23.20
ewrzesinski $9.34
stonebrewer $37.76

Let me know if I made an error and I will correct as soon as I can.

Also, Thanks to Robfar in advance for picking up my order next week as well.

We still need contact email addresses and PayPal info for the following Primary Buyers:

• All received - Thank you!

Please send through pm ASAP.
Thanks!

Update:
  • Petey44 - Received, thank you!
  • novahokie09 - Received, thank you!
  • ovenfreshbread - Received, thank you!
  • TreefrogPhD - Received, thank you!

BigBeavK,

Can you pick up for me? Something medical just came up and I won't be able to be there on the 31st for the splits, etc.

This would mean you would need to pick up for Masonjax, too.

Sorry guys, but can't be helped and since my splits are larger ones I am sure it is better than me just bowing out.

-Mike

BigBeavK,

Can you pick up for me? Something medical just came up and I won't be able to be there on the 31st for the splits, etc.

This would mean you would need to pick up for Masonjax, too.

Sorry guys, but can't be helped and since my splits are larger ones I am sure it is better than me just bowing out.

-Mike

If I don't have to flake out once more I'd be happy to pick up your stuff and drop it off one day! How many bags are we talking about? Need to know if the Prius would work...

Islandlizzard, would you want some hop plants? I don't have much in sence of bottled beer to offer for your awesome service.

Paid to:

Petey44 $23.20

Stonebrewer $6.46

Reddskinfan $19.43 (before he anounced he might not make it for the group buy. Hopefully it will work out).

Out of the splits I started so far I have received only one payment. Not to rush anybody, but I will have very little time tomorrow morning. After that I will be able to transfer money to Tony on Saturday morning, which will be last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Paid to:

Petey44 $23.20

Stonebrewer $6.46

Reddskinfan $19.43 (before he anounced he might not make it for the group buy. Hopefully it will work out).

Out of the splits I started so far I have received only one payment. Not to rush anybody, but I will have very little time tomorrow morning. After that I will be able to transfer money to Tony on Saturday morning, which will be last minute.

I am sure someone will grab for me. I have picked up for so many before.
When there's a will, there's a way!

;-)

It would be my pleasure to help for once! Let's hope nothing gets in the way this time...

Much appreciated bro! If it was later in the day on Saturday (like 2pm), or on Sunday, I could make it...

If you cant, I'm sure BigBeavK would hook me up in exchange for a few brews, or some hops.

Just sent stonebrewer $123.37 for
55lb Vienna (to be split)
50lb Pilsner
20lb Acidulated

I believe I am settled on payments for this buy.

I have been paid by:

Stuppy - $23.20
Robfar - $38.85
Peter78 - $19.43
joshindc - $19.43

I am still waiting on payments from the following before I can pay Stonebrewer for these splits:

Sweetcell - $23.20
res291que - $38.85
Ovenfreshbread, $23.20 - $6.26 (my amount owed him) = $16.94

I just paid Peter78, as he already paid me, $10.76. However, that was for the Maris Otter that I no longer am on, so I need a refund for that.... MY BAD!

I can't pay TreeFrogPHD his $15.75, as I don't have his PP info.

Hi all,

I'm working on paying in now. For some reason, I cannot send an instant payment to PikevilleBrew or StoneBrewer. PayPal just greys out the option but doesn't explain why. I'm going to try again later to see if I can get it to work from home.

Everything else is paid in excepting what I owe to TreeFrogPhD, but there's no PayPal address on the group buy site yet, so I'll check back later. I PMed Island Lizard with my address to add a couple of minutes ago, but if anyone needs it in the meantime, it is the same as the contact info address I have on the buy site.

---

Update, it's playing nicely all of a sudden. No I just owe TreeFrogPhD. See you all next weekend!

I have been paid by:

Stuppy - $23.20
Robfar - $38.85
Peter78 - $19.43
joshindc - $19.43

I am still waiting on payments from the following before I can pay Stonebrewer for these splits:

Sweetcell - $23.20
res291que - $38.85
Ovenfreshbread, $23.20 - $6.26 (my amount owed him) = $16.94

I just paid Peter78, as he already paid me, $10.76. However, that was for the Maris Otter that I no longer am on, so I need a refund for that.... MY BAD!

I can't pay TreeFrogPHD his $15.75, as I don't have his PP info.

You still have 10lbs flaked corn split. Which is $10.76. I will refund you the diference.

A message from IslandLizard:

We still need the email and PayPal addies from these 3 guys.

novahokie09
ovenfreshbread
TreefrogPhD

I'm sure they're in my pm box, which I can't get to.

Can you post a message for people to contact me in the mean time through tigershark_003 at yahoo.com?
I'll put a notice on the spreadsheet too.

Thanks!

Just got paid by:

Ovenfreshbread
Sweetcell

I am only waiting on a payment from:

res291que

I am sending Ovenfreshbread his $6.26, now, as he paid me the full amount and didn't deduct it.

Once I get the last bit from res291que, Tony gets paid!

A message from IslandLizard:

I'm baaaack!

Thanks Sven for playing switch center. I'll mark all the amounts "paid" or "dd/mm" if receipt is verified, according to the messages posted in the thread.

Oh, all the PayPal info is complete now, so everyone should be able to get paid. Thanks guys!

If there's still time to add sacks, I'll take a second:

1 x RAH1002 Rahr Standard 2-Row 50 lb

Added 1 sack for a total of 2 sacks of RAH1002

I'd like to add 2 sacks.

CRI1002
RAH1002

Thanks

Added.

I think I'm caught up on the new orders. Sorry about the delay, my internet was flaky last night. Needs to be mashed.

Islandlizzard, would you want some hop plants? I don't have much in sence of bottled beer to offer for your awesome service.

Wow, that's a mighty nice offer, thank you!
Yeah, sure I'll be interested in some, I just started growing hops so there's plenty of empty space.

Still looking for payment from Shoshin on the Rye Malt split for his 10 lbs. Anybody know who Ldobbs66 is??? He is in on the White Wheat split for 20 lbs and seems to have disappeared. ...

Latest posts

Back