Trolls

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbiLynn

Reaction score
What are they and what exactly do they do? I know they don't like acronyms and I know that sometimes they live in a shed or guard a bridge. Anything else I should know about them?

I got thinking about what would constitute a troll thread... so.... here it is! Now who will respond to a troll thread? Anyone?

Is this a good place to ask for help? I'm brewing a bourbon barrel ale and wanted to put some apple pipe tobacco in it? Who has done this? How do you keep the tobacco flavor subtle without making it sickly?

I just wanted to tell people how dangerous glass carboys are. I now have a wooden leg thanks to it.

My kids and I were playing soccer with an empty carboy. One of the kids did something illegal (I don't understand soccer since it's a lamo sport with retarded rules), but I guess I got a penalty kick. So I lined up to kick my carboy and my foot went right through it. Glass exploded everywhere, sticking out of my leg. I couldn't feel my foot. Kids are screaming, blood is spraying like a broken garden hose. 260 stitches, some microvascular surgery, and a nice maple prosthetic later I'm finally back on my foot.

Moral of the story, glass is dangerous. Don't use it.

Plastic causes Alzheimer and glass causes massive blood and finger loss. Handmade clay pots are the best way to go. The draw back there is breaking them is the only way to get the beer out.

troll.jpg

Don't ever put your finger back in that socket, or trust me, YOU WILL cause an explosion. And you want to talk about a little itty bitty piece of glass in your foot!!!! Give me a break!!!!

Actually, their pants should never reach their ankles, 'cause mom couldn't afford a new pair...

It is politically incorrect to drink beer. Anyone who really cares about the earth will drink wine. I hate ALL of you.

I just wanted to tell people how dangerous glass carboys are. I now have a wooden leg thanks to it.

My kids and I were playing soccer with an empty carboy. One of the kids did something illegal (I don't understand soccer since it's a lamo sport with retarded rules), but I guess I got a penalty kick. So I lined up to kick my carboy and my foot went right through it. Glass exploded everywhere, sticking out of my leg. I couldn't feel my foot. Kids are screaming, blood is spraying like a broken garden hose. 260 stitches, some microvascular surgery, and a nice maple prosthetic later I'm finally back on my foot.

Moral of the story, glass is dangerous. Don't use it.

Did you carve the maple prosthetic into a fancy Mash Paddle?

I was told to get my beer off the yeast right away...is 4 days in primary enough before I rack it?

Trolling with my friends, this is fun, don't you think? Now who is the troll??????

:ban:

Leaks, busted hoses, cracked fittings and you have to drink it all at once or it starts tasting like metal. Yeah. Kegging is great.

You must have misunderstood me. That was a statement of fact and is not up for debate. ;)

Leaks, busted hoses, cracked fittings and you have to drink it all at once or it starts tasting like metal. Yeah. Kegging is great.

It's the best way, don't you know? Want to meet on a dark bridge and fight about it? Let's go? What are you scared?

Who says what is up for debate and what is not? You think you make all the rules around here? GFY.

Oops, did I go overboard talking about trolls? :eek:

Edited: Okay, I see that I did not, it's understood.

Only in this thread. Just living the dream. The troll dream.

Actually, I wish I was trolling. Can't wait for spring so I can do some fishing.

Trolls are cross eyed possums named Heidi who PM Dan making fun of Bobbi and Bobbi's dog calling him cat:rockin:

Trolls are cross eyed possums named Heidi who PM Dan making fun of Bobbi and Bobbi's dog calling him cat:rockin:

I will eat you alive if you try to say that one more time, varmint man, nice name you picked out there.

I will eat you alive if you try to say that one more time, varmint man, nice name you picked out there.

Hey I cannot help it if the troll under your house is insensitive about your dogs feelings. Only thing you can do is trap him and have him stuffed :p

By the way I think your dog is a mighty warrior and you can tell him I said that

Back