Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
Awesome, thanks man!:mug: Up until recently, I used to not send cans. It just makes sense to ship cans if possible and since everyone has been wanting tallgrass, it makes that easy :D

Wow Kansas must be closer than I thought. These got here fast!!! Thanks for the awesome trade

image-1382795764.jpg

Wow from all the hype fins puts on buffalo sweat, i feel the need to try now!

The regular stuff is a good solid beer but the vanilla is just crazy good! You know who to PM to get some :D And for once, a hyped beer doesnt cost $20 a 4 pack! Thats why I love tallgrass, great affordable beer, plus I enjoy being a homer!

Need any? Us philly peeps have it in spades :)

Haha you are the second nice HBTer to ask me that after that post. Tyzippers actually shipped some out to me this week so I should have some soon, thanks for asking tho! If I hadnt been trading so much lately Id say we could trade so I could get more to cellar

Haha you are the second nice HBTer to ask me that after that post. Tyzippers actually shipped some out to me this week so I should have some soon, thanks for asking tho! If I hadnt been trading so much lately Id say we could trade so I could get more to cellar

Lol I'm in the same boat. The past four weeks have wiped out a good six month beer allotment. I'd be down for trying that buffalo sweat that pops up every other post in a few months though lol

I can confirm that Vanilla bean buffalo sweat is the tits. I bought a four pack whilst in OK last week based on finsfan raving, and it didn't disappoint. The non-vanilla bean was decent but the VB blew it away.

Lol I'm in the same boat. The past four weeks have wiped out a good six month beer allotment. I'd be down for trying that buffalo sweat that pops up every other post in a few months though lol

I will have to save you some Vanilla bean ones then. I hope they are around for awhile but I doubt it considering how good they are. I may just have to buy a case of them :D

I can confirm that Vanilla bean buffalo sweat is the tits. I bought a four pack whilst in OK last week based on finsfan raving, and it didn't disappoint. The non-vanilla bean was decent but the VB blew it away.

I had a regular one the other day and it will never be the same now that I know what it tastes like with Ugandan vanilla beans!

I will have to save you some Vanilla bean ones then. I hope they are around for awhile but I doubt it considering how good they are. I may just have to buy a case of them :D

I had a regular one the other day and it will never be the same now that I know what it tastes like with Ugandan vanilla beans!

I'm all about vanilla! I make a quart of extract every year. One half pint of it is blended and aged with pumpkin spices for my yearly fall batch of rum barrel pumpkin. I'll pick up a few bombers of the elf for you to age and maybe we can exchange in January or so.

I'm all about vanilla! I make a quart of extract every year. One half pint of it is blended and aged with pumpkin spices for my yearly fall batch of rum barrel pumpkin. I'll pick up a few bombers of the elf for you to age and maybe we can exchange in January or so.

That sounds awesome! :rockin:

crap - wrong thread

I shouldn't drink this early. :D

Not a trade, but a nice surprise...

I stopped by the bottle shop/LHBS to pick up some lactose and some cider for SWMBO and I ran into my boss who just happened to be picking up my Christmas gift. So instead of picking out beer for me he told me that I had $100 to spend. Lucky for me that the bottle shop had just received several Jester Kings new to Alabama and some Terrapin MooHoo and Wake n Bake variants. Happy Friday!

ForumRunner_20131206_172109.png

Boxers was distributed to some new markets it seems but not Tx. My friend in MO said they just got it too.

MTate37 said:
Not a trade, but a nice surprise...

I stopped by the bottle shop/LHBS to pick up some lactose and some cider for SWMBO and I ran into my boss who just happened to be picking up my Christmas gift. So instead of picking out beer for me he told me that I had $100 to spend. Lucky for me that the bottle shop had just received several Jester Kings new to Alabama and some Terrapin MooHoo and Wake n Bake variants. Happy Friday!
Great haul!

Nice to see Alabama gets Boxer's Revenge but three hours down the road I don't see any of it.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMN! I was not expecting anything till next week but mewithstupid just blew the hinges off my front door! Not only was there way more than I was expecting and beers I have always wanted to try but didnt even mentions, but this is hands down the best packing job I have ever seen! You win Rich! I will be sending a thank you package to make up for what I just got in a couple weeks. Heres the lineup ladies and gents!

My only requests were 4 breakfast stouts so I could age a few, one route of all evil and 3 beans if he could, the rest were extras! Never had flower power or dirt wolf but I cannot wait to try those. You hooked me up Rich, I cant thank you enough! He even included the 4-pack for the breakfast stout :D

2013-12-07 14.49.39.jpg

2013-12-07 14.50.17.jpg

2013-12-07 14.49.52.jpg

2013-12-07 14.51.18.jpg

finsfan said:
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMN! I was not expecting anything till next week but mewithstupid just blew the hinges off my front door! Not only was there way more than I was expecting and beers I have always wanted to try but didnt even mentions, but this is hands down the best packing job I have ever seen! You win Rich! I will be sending a thank you package to make up for what I just got in a couple weeks. Heres the lineup ladies and gents! My only requests were 4 breakfast stouts so I could age a few, one route of all evil and 3 beans if he could, the rest were extras! Never had flower power or dirt wolf but I cannot wait to try those. You hooked me up Rich, I cant thank you enough! He even included the 4-pack for the breakfast stout :D

Please man, it's just beer! I am glad you are happy. Please please no need to send anything. We will just trade again sometime soon!!!!!!

Also, the packaging. It helps to work in a lab where all the vendors over-wrap every little reagent!!!!

Those buffalo sweats were great, too. Had the regular and vanilla last night with friends. Vanilla was def better

Enjoy! And again, please no need to send anything, just keep being an awesome forum member!

Please man, it's just beer! I am glad you are happy. Please please no need to send anything. We will just trade again sometime soon!!!!!!

Also, the packaging. It helps to work in a lab where all the vendors over-wrap every little reagent!!!!

Those buffalo sweats were great, too. Had the regular and vanilla last night with friends. Vanilla was def better

Enjoy! And again, please no need to send anything, just keep being an awesome forum member!

I will agree to do a trade with you again, but this time I get to send the huge box! I thought the regular was a great beer until I had the vanilla. The vanilla is so good, I think it ruined the regular for me. I will still drink it of course, but just ponder on how good it could be with vanilla beans. Thanks again! Cant wait to have a breakfast stout here later today :mug:

Not a trade but i Got what i could of the bcbs. Plan on keeping a couple but if anyone who wasnt able to get their hands on any would like to trade for one lemme know. ;D

image-3995663906.jpg

Not a trade but i Got what i could of the bcbs. Plan on keeping a couple but if anyone who wasnt able to get their hands on any would like to trade for one lemme know. ;D

Nice!!Maybe we could work something out :D save one fir me. I couldn't resist drinkinng all of the only 4 pack I could find in the city .. . I owe u some good beer anywhoo too.

I suddenly love NYC. :D:rockin:

Pissedfloccinoff that my UPS packages are delayed due to weather.

Pisses me off. I had another trade being delivered via UPS, too. Flocc

Remmy said:
Didn't even hear the UPS guy. Went to let the dog out and saw these inside of my garage. Wtf. One of the stouts didn't make it. First time I've ever had a problem sending or receiving a trade!

Was that box lined with any bags?

Nice looks like all the ones I sent made it?

No problems with your stuff, brotha. Everything arrived safely, as always. Thanks for the shredded paper. :D

Was that box lined with any bags?

The box that had a busted bottle of home brew Russian Imperial Stout had all of the beers inside of a black garbage bag. Still managed to leak out. The bottle that broke was in the very center of the package. Bummer.

Remmy said:
No problems with your stuff, brotha. Everything arrived safely, as always. Thanks for the shredded paper. :D The box that had a busted bottle of home brew Russian Imperial Stout had all of the beers inside of a black garbage bag. Still managed to leak out. The bottle that broke was in the very center of the package. Bummer.

Damn. That's rough.

Remmy said:
I almost want to open my Abyss tonight but I think I will wait 2 years............................. :tank::tank::tank::tank::tank:

The waiting is the hardest part. ;)
Hopefully I can run across another one. This was the last one on the shelf.

Back