Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home from a trip to Asia and had some nice packages waiting for me:

ForumRunner_20131212_152522.png

ForumRunner_20131212_152547.png

ForumRunner_20131212_152557.png

ForumRunner_20131212_152605.png

Thanks igotsand, pluchar, and chadkarol (the 4th was from another site)!!! I still have a couple more boxes I need to go pick up.

From Clint.

Not pictured. A bitter root single hop that I slammed after my 10+ hour work day.

Thanks again Clint!

Glad they made it safe man. I gotta say Remmy kills me at filling those large flat rate boxes tho. How he fits 13-14 is beyond me.. Like a damn clown car lol

Glad they made it safe man. I gotta say Remmy kills me at filling those large flat rate boxes tho. How he fits 13-14 is beyond me.. Like a damn clown car lol

Haha working with cans is easier. The most I've fit is eight pint size cans but I bet I coulda got two more in there. I had room for a few more

This one is not a trade, but a gift from a vendor.

image-1564896681.jpg

This is from a trade with sj3324

image-830344707.jpg

Looking forward to cracking into these...

Oh man, have you had The B'side quandary? That is some tasty stuff! I bet whiskey barrel is good too.

What is the B'side Quandary?

I am a huge fan of River North, but i can only make it downtown about every other month or so to stop in, so i am usually limited to what i find at the liquor stores.

Love the Hello Darkness. They had a Hello Darkness barrel aged during GABF that was awesome.

On another note, I have 4 packages landing at various locations today. hope to see photos from all of them later today...

mhurst111, I have one coming and yeah, pics to follow. :D Actually, it said it would be here Wednesday and then FedEx just kept updating it.
Someone else has one coming from me too.
Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 9.31.50 AM.png

skeezerpleezer said:
Got home from a trip to Asia and had some nice packages waiting for me: Thanks igotsand, pluchar, and chadkarol (the 4th was from another site)!!! I still have a couple more boxes I need to go pick up.

Great trade, both got solid stuff!

mhurst111 said:
What is the B'side Quandary? I am a huge fan of River North, but i can only make it downtown about every other month or so to stop in, so i am usually limited to what i find at the liquor stores. Love the Hello Darkness. They had a Hello Darkness barrel aged during GABF that was awesome. On another note, I have 4 packages landing at various locations today. hope to see photos from all of them later today...

Collaboration with mr b's wine & beer. It's quandary aged in oak with cherries. I had it a couple months ago and I'm not sure it was widely distributed.

mcbaumannerb said:
So we're almost 2200 posts into this thread ... I wonder what the total value of beer pictured thus far would be? :drunk:

Are we talking distributor's cost or individual market cost? Cuz that could be a weighted figure depending on the market purchased in. I guess.

Received a box from mhurst111 and boy am I jazzed! I just gave a bottle of bcbs away and I'm glad to get more. Thank you so much! image-1245690243.jpg

On bcbs looks like it may have come uncapped by just a hair. Since I wasn't sure it went right to the fridge to chill and I'll drink it right away. You know, just in case. :D

swankytipple said:
Received from Hello today. Not had any of these yet so excited to dig in and try. Thanks again for the awesome trade :)
I'm glad they arrived safe. I hope they please you.

Received a box from mhurst111 and boy am I jazzed! I just gave a bottle of bcbs away and I'm glad to get more. Thank you so much!

On bcbs looks like it may have come uncapped by just a hair. Since I wasn't sure it went right to the fridge to chill and I'll drink it right away. You know, just in case. :D
Glad they made it intact... mostly.

They did. I could be wrong about the bottle but to play it safe, I wanted to drink it.

Hello said:
They did. I could be wrong about the bottle but to play it safe, I wanted to drink it.

I drink a lot of beer, 'to play it safe'...at least that's what I tell myself.

So we're almost 2200 posts into this thread ... I wonder what the total value of beer pictured thus far would be? :drunk:

I would like to see the shelf price with shipping included! I bet its over $10,000 especially with pluchars and skeezers ridiculous trades all the time!

I would like to see the shelf price with shipping included! I bet its over $10,000 especially with pluchars and skeezers ridiculous trades all the time!

Even filtering out the comments vs. trade pics, there are at least 700 pics of trades/hauls. I'd say shelf price + shipping is easily over 30K at this point (and that's a very conservative estimate.)

Even filtering out the comments vs. trade pics, there are at least 700 pics of trades/hauls. I'd say shelf price + shipping is easily over 30K at this point (and that's a very conservative estimate.)

Damn that is crazy, im sure it is a lot higher than that after thinking about that many trades plus shipping!

13 lbs of cherries, done hops, and flaked barley from coyote68. I'm going to make his cherries in the snow recipe next year. So excited! Thank you!
Sorry for the lousy pic but I had some bagging to do. :eek:

image-2159282411.jpg

image-1242546900.jpg

Not a trade but some will be if anyones interested. Scored some coffee bcbs and might be able to get a 4 of the barley wine monday...possibly.

And some scotty just because its awesome.

image-1990478881.jpg

I know the drinking thread is shut down and normally this is the temp drinking thread, but we should stay away from that this time. They mean business and I dont want this great thread to be closed. Hope you guys have a good saturday night, hope to see you in the alchy thread soon! :mug:

Back