Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A box arrived but I'll wait till I'm home to open it, might go out in the truck an hour early though,

image.jpg

I'm not sure if it works out to much more expensive since 4 bottles and other stuff are included. More exclusive, yeah, since El Cat gets first crack at 75% of the tickets.

4 bottles is $80, that leaves $120 for a glass, a bottle bag, free food of some sort and a crap-ton of free samples. Last year the guest taps were very impressive but some of the lines to sample them were over an hour long. It would be very different this year with only 2000 people there. Tickets only account for 8k bottles, I think they make around 15k though.

I'm not sure if it works out to much more expensive since 4 bottles and other stuff are included. More exclusive, yeah, since El Cat gets first crack at 75% of the tickets.

I won't be buying my ticket, so that opens one up. I'll be stuck in Brussels drinking low ABV swill during that time. Hopefully I can find a couple things there that I could bring home to trade for some Hunahpu :D

Chefrex hooked it up with a bomb proof package! Very glad to have more mad elf and another riserva to enjoy. :D i put your quad in the cellar, how long should i give it? Thanks man, glad we could work out a trade!
View attachment 247597

And @Finsfan reciprocated quite nicely:D
The quad was brewed 7/19 and tastes quite nice as it sits but couldn't imagine a little more time is going to hurt, it was racked on cherries which my labeling seems to miss, they do shine;)
I'll ask the same question.

Attachments

• IMG_5547.jpg
    IMG_5547.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 104
And @Finsfan reciprocated quite nicely:D
The quad was brewed 7/19 and tastes quite nice as it sits but couldn't imagine a little more time is going to hurt, it was racked on cherries which my labeling seems to miss, they do shine;)
I'll ask the same question.

My quad is ready. ;) I would say at least two months for it to carb. That Nebraska is ready to go whenever, fantastic beer. I would give the moo hoo a couple weeks to clean up but the tripel is good now.

Damn, never even crossed my mind. Not the way my family rolls.

We stay in touch, hang out when we can, help each other if we can, but most just enjoy being together together. He did ask for some 'Colorado legal' last time we got together in Vegas, but he knew that ain't gonna happen - unless he comes out here.

Most (not all ) of my family is only heard from if they need something...... the others would give you the shirt off their back.

Unfortunately the second group is often taken advantage of by the first group

4 bottles is $80, that leaves $120 for a glass, a bottle bag, free food of some sort and a crap-ton of free samples. Last year the guest taps were very impressive but some of the lines to sample them were over an hour long. It would be very different this year with only 2000 people there. Tickets only account for 8k bottles, I think they make around 15k though.
I actually think it is a good deal. All you can drink and eat for the same price I often pay for a beer festival ticket here that offers beers I would not even compare to CCB? 4 bottles, glass and bag...done. For me though, logging and travel would kill it. Glad I got that one bottle from you because I cannot see how it wouldn't become a super big whale now.
I won't be buying my ticket, so that opens one up. I'll be stuck in Brussels drinking low ABV swill during that time. Hopefully I can find a couple things there that I could bring home to trade for some Hunahpu :D
Based on what you seem to have in your cellar, I bet you'll be just fine in a trade.

First shipment of the year! Thanks for the help val!

View attachment 248619View attachment 248620View attachment 248621
DAMN! How in the world did you get all of that Mocha Wednesday?

How did you get 4 mw as reserve? My hoarders limit was 4 and hoarders is usually double reserve.
Edit: I get it now, 2 with membership and 2 purchased.

Was hoping for a bigger limit on mw. It's a long year though. Was kinda surprised they only released two beers for january.

Yeah 2 for the initial and 2 more purchased. Yeah thought there would be more this month but they will be coming quick...

Back