What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm memory of nizzle

ForumRunner_20131017_210036.png

I was going to drink a bourbon barrel dragons milk stout but it's getting a bit late and I really want to enjoy it. Sooooo, Hoppyum IPA. Still delicious to me!

Drinking the best beer I have made to date! A citra dy-hopped IPA I am a growler deep sorry no pics...

Had a Pearl Snap Pils with dinner - some amazing ramen at this little hole in the wall place in a strip mall in Northern Austin. Broth was almost creamy with fat

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a *******. I've had Hennipin. I didn't realize that's what it was. Hell, I still have the empty bomber on my bar.

I know your in the Detroit area , but if your ever around Warren find Champanes bottle shop they have everything your little heart desires. Its a couple blocks away from Kuhnhenn

Some sparkling banana wine. I like it better with a little fizz then flat I think. It's nice to be able to force carb.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I know your in the Detroit area , but if your ever around Warren find Champanes bottle shop they have everything your little heart desires. Its a couple blocks away from Kuhnhenn

I'm closer to Warren than Detroit. I have an office on M59 between I 94 and M53.

How's the beer selection at Niño Salvaggio, do you know?

allenH said:
CCB Cubano-style Espresso. Brown ale with vanilla, cacao, and coffee beans added. Excellent.

Nuzzle: floccin' homer!

I'm going to be honest. I'd shank someone for one of those. :D

WesleyS said:
I'm going to be honest. I'd shank someone for one of those. :D

Put the shiv away, I have more! And others (including a gourd beer, a massive stout that starts with a Z, and a Saison with a Caribbean fruit) available for trade.

DisturbdChemist said:
I thought the massive stout started with a M? Need a trip to florida/Georgia

It does start with a M, but the locals know it by the last name, which starts with a Z. Sorry for the stealthy confusion.

allenH said:
Put the shiv away, I have more! And others (including a gourd beer, a massive stout that starts with a Z, and a Saison with a Caribbean fruit) available for trade.

That gives me something to think about. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
I thought the massive stout started with a M? Need a trip to florida/Georgia

What? You've never heard of the very rare, very coveted Zarshal Mhukov?

Schlafly Dry Hopped APA. Amazing. Making 2 extract kits this weekend, haven't done one yet. We usually run all grains thru the real deal process. Any pointers for extract kits? Also, anyone know of a helles ale kit? Lager takes up my deep freeze too long! Let me know. Thanks.

Well ...I won't be shy. Allen, anything from the Philly area of interest for the Z? Mad a Elf is out, Warlock (better than Pumking) or of course Tired Hands... :fro:

Back