What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess. You're off the hook. :p

thanks!

Now drinking my HB Irish Red which definitely is carbed. Over half of these have immediately gushed out when opened, including this one. I think I used the whole 5 oz of dextrose :D good either way!

2013-10-17 18.48.14.jpg

Shut yer fish hole dolphin boy!

Still on the tea here, back to blueberry. I can sort of breathe and took a nap, so I've got that going for me.

Got two bottles of brandy fortified barrel aged port from Billy-Klubb today. Unfortunately they need to settle or Id be exploring its medicinal properties.

Get better! I actually slept in a chair a couple of nights just to keep from waking up in a coughing fit.

did I send you that?

I got this at a bottle shop on the way home from CT on Tuesday. Good stuff - I could be interested in a trade for more if you have something you're looking for. PM me if you wanna.

mcbaumannerb said:
Get better! I actually slept in a chair a couple of nights just to keep from waking up in a coughing fit. I got this at a bottle shop on the way home from CT on Tuesday. Good stuff - I could be interested in a trade for more if you have something you're looking for. PM me if you wanna.
Yeah crazy, it's available in mass I've heard as well. I saw probably a dozen cases at a small shop I frequent.

I wonder if I could get banned for posting a picture of my johnson....

image-3111778927.jpg

Hahahahahahaha!!

Edit: still drinking on the HT

mcbaumannerb said:
Get better! I actually slept in a chair a couple of nights just to keep from waking up in a coughing fit.

Thanks! I'm feeling better already, the coughing isn't nearly as bad as last night.

Ridire said:
Hey what was the saison you guys were saying to buy commercial? I think I might go hunting tomorrow. DuPont?
I like DuPont a lot and if you haven't had its worth a try for sure

Ridire said:
Hey what was the saison you guys were saying to buy commercial? I think I might go hunting tomorrow. DuPont?
DuPont is a very good Saison and is well distributed.

Edited to add that their Monk Stout and Avril Bier de Table are also fairly solid

Ridire said:
Hey what was the saison you guys were saying to buy commercial? I think I might go hunting tomorrow.

DuPont?

Saison DuPont is a good one. I will warn you, the first one I ever bought was skunked

Ridire said:
I've never had a saison but read so much about it here that I want to taste one to see if it's something I want to make.
that's a great one to try and if you don't like that you don't like the style In my opinion
Trust me I used to live in Hamtramck haha

image-1264618610.jpg

Pumking. Pretty good, the only other imperial pumpkin beer that I have had is CCB Good Gourd, which is much, much better than this beer. (Cue Nizzle with the homer comment).

Stone Gotterdammrung 17th Anniversary. Holy crap Im in love with this new previosly hidden bottle shop in Holland, they have insane selection. This beer is also awesome! Big hops (duh) and a interesting finish to it
Edit: FREE NIZZLE!!!

ForumRunner_20131017_203347.jpg

allenH said:
Pumking. Pretty good, the only other imperial pumpkin beer that I have had is CCB Good Gourd, which is much, much better than this beer. (Cue Nizzle with the homer comment).
good gourd is amazing and t not a homer chiming in

allenH said:

Sadly NiZZLE won't be chiming in with the homer comment tonight.

CliffMongoloid said:
Thanks man I've seen that but been hesitant to pay 20 bucks for a4 pack

Are 4 packs that much? 750 is 9-10 most places

I'll take it! You have any Falstaff too?

Bring it on! ;)
my dad probably has a 12 pack in his closet... from '72!

If it will be better, I'll save them both. Should I store laying down?

I'm not sure how this is gonna age out. I'd have one soon & save the other. just in case it don't age worth a flocc, you at least had some while it was decent! and long term aging should be done on the side. hell, if you wax, it might not hurt to wax it too.

Ridire said:
Nizzle says I can get Dupont here, I believe

Goose Island Sofie, Great Divide Colette and Ommegang Hennipin are also good "starter" saisons that are widely available.

Edit: just checked seekabrew, everything I listed except the Great Divide is available in Michigan

allenH said:
Goose Island Sofie, Great Divide Colette and Ommegang Hennipin are also good "starter" saisons that are widely available.

I'm a *******. I've had Hennipin. I didn't realize that's what it was. Hell, I still have the empty bomber on my bar.

Ridire said:
I'm a *******. I've had Hennipin. I didn't realize that's what it was. Hell, I still have the empty bomber on my bar.

If you liked it, grab a DuPont.

Back