What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo good. This is crazy

ForumRunner_20131017_191912.jpg

mcbaumannerb said:
Well ...I won't be shy. Allen, anything from the Philly area of interest for the Z? Mad a Elf is out, Warlock (better than Pumking) or of course Tired Hands... :fro:

I'm sure something could be worked out, I have 2-MZ's for trade. Tired Hands is always interesting, I'm sure you have a lot more also. I will PM you tomorrow and get a conversation started.

image-94114906.jpg

HB Chocolate Oatmeal Stout.

Channel66 said:
Leaving the bar after drinking a few PBRs for nuzz while watching the Bruins game I'm on to the whiskey when I get home.

Ahh yes. Whiskey... Always a good decision. :D

Channel66 said:
I've got some crown reserve that has been dry hopping with cascade for 2 weeks. Curiosity killed the homebrewer

Let us know how that turned out.

DisturbdChemist said:
Was that frost? I really enjoyed that one and they do not make it anymore

It's this one

image-3042311817.jpg

I believe it's a seasonal.

Edit: just googled it, it used to be called frost. This is the current name, it is a seasonal.

mcbaumannerb said:
Continuing with beers that are new to me ... and still good ones! Thanks pluchar!

That's a good one. I need to get my parents to bring me more from Chicago.

DisturbdChemist said:
Was that frost? I really enjoyed that one and they do not make it anymore

Yeah, Frost was good. Did you ever have the Kolsch they made quite a few years back? I liked that one too.

Finishing up some Edinburgh Session before calling it a night.

And just like that, the free NIZZLE thread is gone. Not quite sure what rule was being broken, but whatever...

WesleyS said:
Finishing up some Edinburgh Session before calling it a night. And just like that, the free NIZZLE thread is gone. Not quite sure what rule was being broken, but whatever...
I guess the thing to remember is this is a community but not a democracy it's a benevolent dictatorship apparently

Tinhorn said:
I guess the thing to remember is this is a community but not a democracy it's a benevolent dictatorship apparently

Yeah, my whole purpose in starting the thread was to make light of the situation, not to question a moderator's decision to ban someone. It was more for nizzle to see and get a good laugh when he returns. Apparently it wasn't seen that way. It was probably shut down by the same mod who banned him. Oh well, I guess if you got some power, you might as well use it.

Yeah, my whole purpose in starting the thread was to make light of the situation, not to question a moderator's decision to ban someone. It was more for nizzle to see and get a good laugh when he returns. Apparently it wasn't seen that way. It was probably shut down by the same mod who banned him. Oh well, I guess if you got some power, you might as well use it.

I'm sure it's not personal, just business :D

Agreed - definitely not a top tier, but a step up for Victory.

Oh, a big step up for Victory, and a welcome addition to the local selection. Speaking of local, I haven't been to Tired Hands in a while. I think I'm due to pay them a visit.

Deschutes Twillight. Havent been a fan of them since trying alot of their stuff but this I like. Im thinking Im just a sucker for amarillo hops too.:rockin: Its a hellofa summer beer for shure.

A friend gifted me this for teaching them to brew all grain. Not for people that don't like peat, but I enjoy this one. Currently making the 2nd stage of my starter for Sunday's Dunkel. Going from 1/2gal to 1gal for a 10gal batch.

ForumRunner_20131017_213800.jpg

Back