Home Brew School Elizabeth City NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewenc

Reaction score
I have been approached about doing some homebrewing classes for a local community college. We are looking at starting our first class "Homebrew 101" in September. This first class is going to focus on the basics and we will be brewing a 5 gallon batch of Extract home brew. If anyone has any tips or advice that you could have used in the beginning please share. If you are just getting into the hobby and live near E city let me know and I can get you some details. Thanks.

Is this at COA, if so, how was the turn out. I have been brewing for a little over a year now. I would like to join the classes to meet some people in the area that brew as well.

It is at COA. We are planning another Basic Course in January and an advanced course this spring. Sign up information is on the COA website under renewable energies. PM me if you have any other questions or have trouble signing up.

Back