Home-brew Supply Nashville, TN area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon McIlroy

Reaction score
Disclaimer: again, I'm new, so if I've posted in the wrong area please feel free to move this, I did scan for a supplies topic but didn't notice anything.

So when I first moved to the Nashville area 2 years ago, I thought there were a few shops around from a cursory web search. Then last year when I thought I was ready to start brewing again and looked, the only one I came across was a business called Brewsic City, which apparently had been a storefront, but had changed to being online/ local delivery only. Now in present day, when I went back to look into it, Brewsic City appears to have gone out of business. The only place I've come across that seems to be well stocked and focused on beer is a business in Clarksville called The Grog (www.thegroghbs.com), which is about an hour drive for me each way (I live in Franklin).

So my question is... are there any other home brewers in this area (who are in this forum) and who do you use for supplies and what is your experience with The Grog (if any). Any help greatfully appreciated. Thanks!

Grew up there. I used to always go to All Seasons, but it looks like the building got sold. Bummer, but not surprising - that's some prime property.

Disclaimer: again, I'm new, so if I've posted in the wrong area please feel free to move this, I did scan for a supplies topic but didn't notice anything.

So when I first moved to the Nashville area 2 years ago, I thought there were a few shops around from a cursory web search. Then last year when I thought I was ready to start brewing again and looked, the only one I came across was a business called Brewsic City, which apparently had been a storefront, but had changed to being online/ local delivery only. Now in present day, when I went back to look into it, Brewsic City appears to have gone out of business. The only place I've come across that seems to be well stocked and focused on beer is a business in Clarksville called The Grog (www.thegroghbs.com), which is about an hour drive for me each way (I live in Franklin).

So my question is... are there any other home brewers in this area (who are in this forum) and who do you use for supplies and what is your experience with The Grog (if any). Any help greatfully appreciated. Thanks!

I found this link from Music City Brewers' website.

Links from Music City Brewers

If you're not in a club, hit them up (and join). They may know of other places not listed.

I'm a member of both Music City Brewers and Mid-State Brewers (Murfreesboro). Both clubs meet the 2nd Saturday of the month, this Saturday. Music City also does the 4th Thursday of the month, at a local brewery.

In terms of homebrew stores, two choices:
-Tri-star Homebrew, north end of town, Madison
-From the Garage, south end of town, Smyrna
-Brewsic City was always a delivery company, but they're closing down.
-All Seasons, has been closed for years.

Send me a message and I'll get you hooked up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back