Online LHBS in US

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcollins

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this thread but figured here would be the least problematic.

I'm coming from Canada to work in the US for a week in December. I'm building a brew stand here and had thought about ordering some burners, plate chiller, etc., for delivery prior to my arrival for me to take home when I return. Wanted some input as to a good LHBS with online presence for ordering the gear.

I'll be in Cleveland Heights while I'm in the US maybe places that have free shipping to there. Also wondering if people have past experiences with certain stores/sites with good Black Friday/Monday deals as that will be a week or so before I leave and could save some extra coin.

Thanks for all your help!

If you're looking for heavy equipment (and not just grains), I'd consider Amazon. Not sure if there's restrictions on Prime for shipping international that you can overcome now that you're in the US for a week.

Labelpeelers out in Kent (~50 min from you) is an LHBS pushing it's online presence but I don't think you'll find burners and stands at an LHBS. Depending on how often people buy those it might just take up a lot of floor space for things with a faster turn-around (money back) time.

The Grape and Granary (thegrape.net) has had the most heavy-duty equipment (burners, conicals, mills, etc.) in stock among LHBS in Northeast Ohio that I've seen. Free shipping won't be likely.

Either of them might be able to special order for you if you give them time in advance?

Back