HBT Fantasy Football League

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eandersen said:
Jones is out for the season

Yeah, I know. That would be a dumb trade for me if he were fitted with bionics and returned as Lee Majors to play the rest if the season.

I was being a wiseass.

Ridire said:
Yeah, I know. That would be a dumb trade for me if he were fitted with bionics and returned as Lee Majors to play the rest if the season. I was being a wiseass.

Hate when I miss Internet sarcasm

Cleaned the inbox a bit. Sorry about that. We can talk offline, I don't think I'm going to take the offer on the table though. :-/

Anybody watching this Thursday night game? Mendenhall finally gets a TD once I bench him...classic.

You eat some bad schnitzel or something Andrikos? You appear to have lost your mind.

TNGabe said:
You're insane trade offer. Next time, just tell me you think I'm an idiot. I'll respect you more. :D

I got one of those before the season started (don't remember from who). My first thought was "is this guy dim?" Then it hit me, he's not dim, he's testing to see if I am. Funny.

Andrikos said:
Ha! Good one. Jamaal is the best RB in the league. Beast mode every week. And Moreno is a top10 RB. I think I'll pass but thanks. :ban:
That's about as good as the offer you made me. ;)

He was out when I finished setting my lineup. I couldn't risk a game time decision on it.

Why did you bench Jermichael Finley?
Rogers has nobody else to throw to and throw he will.

NFL.com (while smokiing crack) projects him at 2.8 points.
I think he'll score more than 10. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 20.

Why did you bench Jermichael Finley?
Rogers has nobody else to throw to and throw he will.

NFL.com (while smokiing crack) projects him at 2.8 points.
I think he'll score more than 10. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 20.

Jermichael isnt consistent at all. Jordy is going to get every pass and score at least 4 times tomorrow :D

Although I don't have him on this league, I'm pretty excited to take Gronk off my bench just moments before kickoff. :D

I'm withholding my anger Though I'd like to be the strangler Of this punk ass little *****'s puny neck It's my right to insist That he acknowledge my existence But he just displays complete lack of respect That's what he says to himself As he uses magazines to trash me As he sits with both feet up at his desk!!

Back