zorks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grod1

Reaction score
Zorks look awesome. has anyone used them? i plan on bottling some sours in 375 ml wine bottles and i would like to use these if anyone can recommend them.
31Jkm0zxnRL._SX342_.jpg

Gee whiz factor, but they are just a fancy cork, right? For example, after you remove that winding thing, it still is a cork inside.

Do they heat-shrink onto the bottle neck?

They're just a plastic cork that you can hammer into the bottle without a corker. If the OP has plans to carbonate the sours, then the regular zorks won't work. I have no experience with the ones made for sparkling wine.

Thank you for that response,i know nothing about corks and i wasn't sure how they worked. i ordered 30 and they are expensive 19$ shipped for 30. I will use them for something, i do have some mead a couple of months old.

"Note: Zorks will not work with screw cap or Champagne wine bottles. Made of a low density polyethylene (LDPE) and is FDA and EU food contact approved. Zorks can be used on compatible bottles for water, spirits, mead, olive oil and other non-carbonated beverages"

Last edited:
Thank you for that response,i know nothing about corks and i wasn't sure how they worked. i ordered 30 and they are expensive 19$ shipped for 30. I will use them for something, i do have some mead a couple of months old.

"Note: Zorks will not work with screw cap or Champagne wine bottles. Made of a low density polyethylene (LDPE) and is FDA and EU food contact approved. Zorks can be used on compatible bottles for water, spirits, mead, olive oil and other non-carbonated beverages"

I remember seeing something about them before (besides a computer game I used to play about a billion years ago). Might consider a search here.

Back