Zombie IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foonder

Reaction score
There are a couple video games coming out this fall that feature zombies, and I often take my label inspirations from video game stuff, an thus Zombie IPA was born:
zipaj3xf8.jpg

I'll probably use one of my existing recipes for it. Hopefully I'll actually have it brewed & bottled by the time one of the games actually comes out :)

Anyway, whatchoo guys think?
One change I was considering was to slightly blur the background, just to keep the focus on the zombie.

The zombie only has 4 fingers!

I love it. I'd just make the bg a little darker. Also, it looks like the floor is showing through the gun. Maybe increase opacity on that. The label's really rad!

I love it. I'd just make the bg a little darker. Also, it looks like the floor is showing through the gun. Maybe increase opacity on that. The label's really rad!

Yeah, i tried to give the gun a little dirty look, I realized it afterwards. I might make the 'dirt' more black & less brown so it doesn't blend at all with the floor. Thanks for your input

The fifth one already fell off....like his other arm.

Cool label...I like zombies!

I'm proud to officially zombify your thread...I think in the entire history of thread zombification you may be the first one to intentionally zombify your own from the get go...And on post #1 no less!!!!! Prost!!!:rockin:

Zombified.jpg

I like how the zombie appears to be moaning for beer instead of brains...

+1 on darkening/blurring the background...

Back