You guys should check out the RR facebook page for some lulz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not to bash traders from California as a whole because I have traded with a few who have been a delight, but something about Californian exceptionalism when it comes to not only their own beer but their apparent entitlement to all of "your" good beer as well really gets me annoyed. Glad to see them turn on each other.

This is not to bash traders from California as a whole because I have traded with a few who have been a delight, but something about Californian exceptionalism when it comes to not only their own beer but their apparent entitlement to all of "your" good beer as well really gets me annoyed. Glad to see them turn on each other.

This made me lol, a lot.

For posterity or whatever:

c9P1XwG.png

I sent that to the ATF. I'm curious to see what their opinion is on distributing beer across state lines.

They probably don't care. It's really bizarre that we have all these laws that no one gives a **** about enforcing. Why don't we just get rid of them?
Because congress is too busy doing important things. Like, you know, granting $30 million to Pakistani mango growers, $100,000 for a celebrity chef show in Indonesia, $500,000 to produce "Rocking the Kremlin: How Rock and Roll Ended the Cold War," a documentary.

I mean, they couldn't possibly be bothered with writing a functional healthcare act, let alone get rid of outdated Puritarian laws :rolleyes:

Because congress is too busy doing important things. Like, you know, granting $30 million to Pakistani mango growers, $100,000 for a celebrity chef show in Indonesia, $500,000 to produce "Rocking the Kremlin: How Rock and Roll Ended the Cold War," a documentary.

I mean, they couldn't possibly be bothered with writing a functional healthcare act, let alone get rid of outdated Puritarian laws :rolleyes:
Well I think most of the really dumb ones are state/city laws (though obviously the transporting booze across state lines isn't).

I wonder how much it cost for the whole baseball and steroids debacle?

He got rid of / hid the hard thug pic of some chick holding a gun in his store with her finger on the trigger. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH.

I think I love you.

He got rid of / hid the hard thug pic of some chick holding a gun in his store with her finger on the trigger. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH.

Screenshot?

VAZzbkW.jpg

People like this give gun owners a bad name.

1. Is she even wearing anything under that red sweater?
2. What the actual **** does "stay bout it. 187 if u want MY bread" even mean?!?!?
3. She is wearing sunglasses inside a store like a tool.
4. Everyone else that commented on that is a moron.

otherwise I think you covered the rest evilc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back