• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan x4 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs 100 $

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drk93TT

Reaction score
They are all COMPLETE with lids, o rings, lid o ring gasket, posts, dip tubes, Pressure release valves, poppets.. If you want the additional lid with the hole in it for a airlock to ferment in keg, ill throw it in also...... All purchased from Adventures in home brewing. They were used soda kegs at the time. All are clean and free of any liquid/beer.

Have never been used to dispense any sour beers ... mainly IPA, Pale, and Lagers.

Picked up in Livonia MI , Or I can bring them to Detroit in cork town for pickup also!

Thanks
Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 7.07.21 AM.png

Last edited:
bump still available.

I will ship these but honestly its going to cost ~25-30$ per keg additional to ship depending on location...

Would you be interested in just selling the fermentation lid to me, and ship it to the UP?

I'd love to grab the kegs, but I'm a LONG way from Livonia!

Sold. and sorry Yoop The lid went with the kegs ! :0 Didn't see this post lol

Back